Spidey: 4
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Swamp x2

Nature's Blessing (GW, Discard a card: Target creature gets a +1/+1 ctr or gains banding, first strike, or trample permanently)

(T) Lord of Tresserhorn (11/5, When ~ CIP, I lose 2 life and sac 2 creatures and Modus draws 2 cards. Trample, B: Regen ~) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Astrolabe, Feast or Famine, Martyrdom, Balduvian War-Makers, Bestial Fury, Phantasmal Fiend, Arcane Denial, Browse, Bounty of the Hunt
RFG:

Modus: 7
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T, T, U) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(T, U, U) Forest
(T, T) Island

Gift of the Woods (Whenever enchanted creature blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(U) Benthic Explorers (2/4, T, Untap a tapped land an opponent controls: Add one mana of any type that land could produce to your mana pool.)
(U) Gorilla Chieftain (3/3, 1G: Regenerate ~.) *Gifted*
(T) Gorilla Berserkers (2/3, Trample. rampage 2. ~ can't be blocked except by three or more creatures.)
(T) Balduvian Dead (2/3, 2R, Remove a creature card in your graveyard from the game: Put a 3/1 black and red Graveborn creature token with haste into play. Sacrifice it at end of turn.)
(S) Stromgald Spy (2/4, Whenever ~ attacks and isn't blocked, you may have defending player play with his or her hand revealed as long as Stromgald Spy remains in play. If you do, Stromgald Spy deals no combat damage this turn.)

Graveyard: Bestial Fury, Burnout
RFG:Balduvian War-Makers

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've got one card left... :)

Dmg has to be spread out among all of your guys. Pay B to regen mine. Dmg resolves?

M

Modus Pwnens

They both die and I don't even bother regenerating. Anything else?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, Done.

Spidey: 4
Hand: 1
In Play:

(U) Mt
(U,U) Island x2
(U,U) Forest x2
(U,U) Plains x2
(T,U) Swamp x2

Nature's Blessing (GW, Discard a card: Target creature gets a +1/+1 ctr or gains banding, first strike, or trample permanently)

(T) Lord of Tresserhorn (11/5, When ~ CIP, I lose 2 life and sac 2 creatures and Modus draws 2 cards. Trample, B: Regen ~) *1 +1/+1 ctr*

Graveyard: Astrolabe, Feast or Famine, Martyrdom, Balduvian War-Makers, Bestial Fury, Phantasmal Fiend, Arcane Denial, Browse, Bounty of the Hunt
RFG:

Modus: 7
Hand: 3
In Play:

(T, T, U) Mountain
(T, T) Swamp
(T, U, U) Forest
(T, T) Island

Gift of the Woods (Whenever enchanted creature blocks or becomes blocked, it gets +0/+3 until end of turn and you gain 1 life.)

(U) Gorilla Chieftain (3/3, 1G: Regenerate ~.) *Gifted*
(T) Gorilla Berserkers (2/3, Trample. rampage 2. ~ can't be blocked except by three or more creatures.)
(T) Balduvian Dead (2/3, 2R, Remove a creature card in your graveyard from the game: Put a 3/1 black and red Graveborn creature token with haste into play. Sacrifice it at end of turn.)

Graveyard: Bestial Fury, Burnout, Benthic Explorers, Stromgald Spy
RFG:Balduvian War-Makers

M

Modus Pwnens

I do suspect you still got something, but anyway:

Untap, upkeep.

Swamp.

Pay RBU to make a token
Pay RGU to make another one

Attack with the Berserkers and both tokens.

Responses?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No responses. Good game :)

All I had was Reprisal.

I think I misplayed this game, I should have let your Furied War-Makers attack, block, let the Fury trigger, and then Reprisal it so I could use the Feast or Famine on the Chieftains... oh well.

Onto Homelands?

M

Modus Pwnens

Good game, I just had some crap left :)

And yeah, we can't keep skipping Homelands forever..