Milk!

F

FadingInsomniac

Hey, speaking of milk…I like chocolate milk. White milk is OK in cereal, but to drink, chocolate is better. The only other good use of white milk is cooking - put it in Macaroni and Cheese and eggs. Anyway, chocolate is good milk. It helps when your mouth is hot. Especially with pizza. Hey, speaking of pizza, I've noticed something. Lots of people eat pizza. And lots of those people like weird toppings on their pizza, like pineapple or anchovies. I don't like those toppings. They don't have their place on pizza. The only toppings that should go on pizza are pepperoni, ham, and sausage. That should be it. Cheese is OK, but not if there's a lot. Mark's pizza puts a lot of cheese on their pizzas. I don't like that. Maybe they could save some money if they didn't use so much cheese. If they did, they could give me some. After all, I did come up with the idea to use less cheese. But they probably won't. So, I have to get my money from somewhere else. Unfortunately, I'm not old enough to get a good job. So, I have to resort to allowance to get money. But I don't get an allowance. My dad says that the wrestling tournaments have taken place of my allowance because of entrance fees, concessions, etc. So, since this week is the last one, I should start getting an allowance soon. But, there's a $160 bike I really want. So if I get that, I wouldn't get an allowance for a while. I have to weigh my options. Either I get an allowance, or a new bike. If I got an allowance, I could buy Magic cards more often. But if I got a bike, I could bike with friends more often. I like biking with friends. I do it almost every day. One time, I sneaked out of my house to bike with friends. I didn't even get caught. That was cool. My parents were gone for the night, and I was home alone. I'm glad I didn't get locked out. That would have sucked. Especially because I would have to explain to my parents why I was out of the house. And I wouldn't have wanted to do that. On the other hand, I could buy more Magic Cards. Then maybe my decks wouldn't suck. And maybe I'd get lucky and find a Rhox worth $9 like Ryan. He was lucky. His first deck ever had a Rhox in it. Lucky Ryan.

F

FadingInsomniac

Pie? I don't really like pie. I mean, chocolate and pumpkin are good, but I don't really like the rest…

M

Milkyboy

Speaking of milk...i like it! I hope you are having fun drinking milk! Anywho...i like to play magic, yet i dont know how :(
that was a sad face without milk, but..this is a happy face :) wanna know why? because it just drank milk!

G

garfobosonfire

Ya see I hate it at cafe's like Cappacino, Its for people who cant make decisions. There are Lattes and Cappucions, and Skim, Whipped, Caramel, Medi, Extra shot, all kinds of odd choices. It is so bpgus, I say, stick to the basics. Hot Cocoa and Black Coffee, thats all you need. I mean what else. And Jeff is right they shouldnt put so many toppings on pizza, meat and cheese ius all thats necessarry. And I think Im gponna get a job this summer, but im not sure. I dont know if any1 will hire me. I think I could work as a golf caddy, but I suck at golf and the old people I caddied for would probly beat me with their clubs. So, I think I will mow lawns, I have this crap mower, so if I make a lot of money, Ill buy one of those riding mowers, that way, I can mow lawns, and If I ever need a ride I can just hop on my mower, and cruise the town at A STARTLING 5 MIL;ES AN HOUR ooohhhhhh yaaaa! So good luck, and happy hippo hopping.

F

FadingInsomniac

I have the same problem with jobs. I want to work at Best Buy as a computer repair person, but I don't think that they'll hire me because I'm only 14, even though I'd be really good at it. Hell, I'd even like to work as a cashier somewhere, but the problem is that no one will hire me. I can't wait 'till I'm 16 and I won't have to worry - I should be able to get a job without a problem. I'm still wondering where I should work. If I worked at L&L, I'd be able to see Nick (who is going to be a bagger there) there and that'd be cool. Maybe he'd even drive me. Speaking of that, I get so mad when I hear Nick talkind about his fancy driver's ed. Just because he's a year older than all of us doesn't mean he has to gloat like that. Too bad he's not on the CPA. I'd rip him apart. Of course, then he's rip me apart. Either way, I lose. So, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna do anything about it. I would get my ass kicked so much if I did anything to Nick. Well, I gotta go get a camcorder at good old Best Buy now, so see you all!

G

garfobosonfire

Ya! Nick would kik your ass! Why do u always fight him in gym. He opens up a KEG of whoopass on ya. And Jeff, I dont think Nick will be able to afford a car right when he gets out of Driver's Ed. Neither will we of corse, but anyway. So dont really worry about it. I think I could work at a Gas Station though. I could pump gas and clean windows, my friend owns a gas station so I will ask him I hope it worx out. Or I could be a paper boy, but Alex Gentile did that, and I dont wanna have to wake up at 4 in the f*cking morning. So, when your 14 job options are limited, at ;least in Okemos. Did u know that Masaki worx in this one Chinese restaurant I went to. I almost puked when I heard that. He probly drugged it. So dont go to that Chinese restaurant near 7-11 and Dunkin Donoughtxs its nasty.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

I've got bad news for all you loyal Milk fans. I am officially out of chocolate milk. Now, instead of the great stuff, I have to drink Coke. Oh man.

G

garfobosonfire

Jeff!!! drink regular milk!!!! Or go to the store NOW and buy more milk, TRAITORR!!!!!!!!!

M

Milkyboy

yeah! look at me! i'm coool! thats cause i drink milk! ugh...anyone ever had a chai before? it's like..milk and tea..and i dont like it when it's not fall'y out. anywho, i had milk today at lunch, with a bagel that was way too salty, eww..BUT! i had an ice-creams snickers bar...

MILK!

p.s. for all of you who know who milkyboy is..dont tell anyone k?

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

[me]plays wrath of god on tylersonfire[/me]

your dead

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Dave, you're dead! [color="ff6000"]TABLE CRACKS[/color]! You have to put Tag Gard at the TOP of your post.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Good news, loyal milk fans! I once again have milk!