Message Board RPG part 4 "The Keep"

M

Major Crime

In the stables, if there is any horse muck on the floor, how old is it? (ie one/two days, a week, etc)

Snotgoblin goes up to the body, looks closely at the arrow. Removes it, so I can have a look at the tip.
*What's the arrow look like?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thradin will check out the rest of the room (all that debris lying around, the cupboards and wardrobes, etc).

R

rkoelsch

I was busy all morning.

The Hearth is cold
the stalls deposits are several days old
the arrow is a standard head used for piercing mail(sorry arrow heads are unknown to me didn't have time for research)

Thradin finds a journal. appears the normal journal of a junior officer. you see watch postings and comings and goings of visitors. You notice question marks showing up about a month ago. incidents involving the captian of the outpost name Kurnz seem to puzzle the writer. the last entry is five days ago and ends with... "on the morrow I will confront the Captain with these oddities."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thradin will display his find to the others, then cautiously check the arrow slits leading to the keep.

R

rkoelsch

There are 4 wide stone stairs that lead up to a small platform. There is a single Iron bound door. Flanking on either side of the door. It looks like there is another row of Arrow slits above the door and finally above the walls are a couple of windows. As far as you can tell the roof is flat.

R

rkoelsch

Putting a slight pressure on the door lets you know it is unlocked.

R

rkoelsch

The door opens on a large half circle room. Directly opposite the door is a archway. Due to darkness you are not able to see beyond the archway. Room looks nicely laid out and there appears to be stairways leading from the door to another floor. There is a large table in the middle of the room and a fireplace in each corner. You have about 2 hours to dusk.

F

Firestorm

----------------=================########@

Firestorm unleashes 3 Fireballs.

S

sageridder

Turn off your sig Riva.At what?flameboy if you want to join cool if not wtf.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

sorry sage. and yeah firestorm wtf. you can't do that. tell us in advace. and if so,
*barak raises his shield and advances Firestorm with his sword at the ready

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently he's been spamming the boards all night...

Thradin will check the table and fireplace before going up the stairs.

M

Major Crime

Snotgoblin draws his sword & follows the others into the keep.
*Note: I'll be keeping to the right hand side of the corridors, as the aword is in my left hand.

R

rkoelsch

they follow the wall on each side of the door. So you need to choose right or left.

Thradin - the table is a large oak table with 12 chairs around it. The fireplaces are cold. a cursory investigation doesn't reveal anything specific. While inspecting the fireplaces you pass by the hall. You are able to see 2 doors one on each side of the hall.

M

Major Crime

I'll follow Spiderman through the left door, about 4 meters behind him.