Member of the month

A

Apollo

Geez, DUke, can't you take a joke? (ah, I had to do it:))

Apollo said just about the same thing as you did (Of course he added some smart @$$ sarcastic remark after that)
Who, little ol' me? Would I ever make a smart-@$$ comment? I'm just a nice, friendly bird.

[me]whistles innocently[/me]

:)

D

DÛke

...I made too many people mad. I never knew how many people have something against me until I read the Off-Topic area. Quite depressing:(.

...It's ok Apollo, I understand. I can't take a joke:(, it's the truth after all.

"This time, an apology won't due..."

[Edited by DÛke on 10-29-00 at 01:50 PM]

D

Darsh

Duke, I hope you're not planning on leaving, it wouldn't be the same here without you.:(

D

DÛke

...I'm not planning to leave...
I'm just saying that this is not what I wanted DÛke to turn out to be. I guess I crossed the line, eh?
I wont leave; but some of the comments made by some are just to clynical. Too judgemental: I can't stand it. My English is not that great, and sometimes, I use words to describe something I'm not feeling, but I don't do it on purpose:(.
Sometimes I go over the edge with typing, and write something I don't mean, or atleast, mean in a different way than I really show it. It's not my fault I'm not English born.

Many people have taken me way too seriously...
I'm getting more attention than I deserve, and that's what's making me look bad.

I hate it, I wish I was unknown; very, very unknown:(...

J

Jaws10387

Believe me. you don't want to be that unknown. then you would be like me:( and you don't want to be like me.

D

Darsh

You Jaws unknown?!? Yeah right, if you want to unknown be like me.:D

D

Darsh

KaVu: And we will continue to confuse you with our pointless rambling...if you do not appease us.
See THIS is what happens when Ransac starts the thread.;)

D

dw51688

The meaning of life has been discovered!

...Really? Hey hold on a secon-!...

K

KaVu_LoRd

okay then. geez, i really dont get you guys sometimes.,but this is a lot of fun.

I FEEL HIGH!!!

T

terzarima

Wow, another prime example about how off-topic we can get

Darsh: I think what Kavu_lord is telling you is that I got involved in magic at 13 years old, actually I got involved when I was 7 yrs old

D

Darsh

I understand what he is saying ademis, I just read his first post wrong thats all.:)

M

Multani

You think you're high?
Ya know what? You're probably right. :D

[me]takes a big sniff of paint thinner. Wonders why there's no effect.[/me]
Oh yeah. I'm made of bark and I don't breathe. [me]wonders off.[/me]

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i would have to vote for Mikeymike. we've been trading, and he always forgives me when i send late, or don't send. i applaud him for that. but maybe i might have to vote for dw51688. he's a nice guy, and can make a point at anything

D

dw51688

me?

I say RIVA and MULTANI and DARSH and ADEMIS and ZADOK and EVERYONE!

Riva is so nice.