Member of the month

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Give out a member of the month award to whoever hasn't pissed people off the most. I'm already out of the race.

Ransac, milk boy

D

DÛke

...he never pisses people off; well, except that one time...Or is that two times?
I don't know, I still give it to Zadok, he's friendly, not those others who claim to be.

Zadok gets my vote on this one:).

T

terzarima

Argh I'm out, I think I've already offended a couple people today, oh well better luck next month

I would have to vote:

Zadok

He's nice outside of the Cpa too (british literature now that's a luagh, come on you should get them to mix it with comedy so you can watch faulty towers)
He's all around a great guy, soo he's got my vote too (for this month....)

D

DÛke

...let me guess, Ademis, you go to the same school as Zadok too?

So, who all goes to Zadok's school?
Is it just me or does everyone here go to Zad's school:)?

[Edited by DÛke on 10-27-00 at 09:00 PM]

T

terzarima

actually I don't, I'm about 4 or 5 years younger than he, but oh well

D

DÛke

...I was gonna be scarred that everyone goes to Zad's school:)...

Anyway, so, Ademis, how old are you? 11-13?
Right?

T

terzarima

Why yes!!! I do fit in the young'uns catagory at only 13! Oh well,

D

Darsh

I'm crazy, but its a "good" kind of crazy.:)
And I'm not a young un', well that depends on who you compare me to.

If you could only see my now...you would be scared.:)

D

DÛke

And, I think we're taking the conversatoin off topic, so, why don't we continue, and see who's the member of the month:)...

D

Darsh

I'm 15 Duke but shortly I'll be 16 (in January:D)
I think I should be the member of the month because

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts!:)

And I am.:)

D

DÛke

I think you should let females be the judge of that, not you:)...

Hey, I could say the same thing about myself; it wouldn't sound right until a girl tells me:)...

I KNOW you're just joking, so don't bring Apollo on me to tell me that "I can't take a joke":)...

D

Darsh

But how can I not be? I like my sugar with coffee and creme.:D

Anyway that started when someone (I think dw) post a topic like (say something you would never say on the CPA) and Apollo said just about the same thing as you did (Of course he added some smart @$$ sarcastic remark after that)

D

DÛke

...yeah well.

I like my sugar with coffee and creme.
LOL:).

Um, did you just change your Sig?
Evertime I look, I read something different:)...
Oh, and I have one that's almost like your sig:
"Everyone dies, but some just die faster than others"...This was going to be my sig, but I figured that it would make me seem bad (not that I'm not already:)).

D

Darsh

Yeah I change my sig whenever I hear something I like, this one comes from the book "Animal Farm" the original quote is "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."

D

DÛke

...I myself used like, um, 30 million sigs before finally setteling up one. Thank god.

Here's what I found out: if one didn't come up with his or her own signature, they are deemed to change it over and over again, since it doesn't completely describe their personality. Believe me, you'll try to come up with new sig over and over, until you come up with your own:)...

K

KaVu_LoRd

could someone fill me in here? first, what the
heck are you guys talking about? second how can you become a VETERAN CPA MEMBER? third, i must congradulate addemis at playing magic at 13 years! Ive played one year this month and i was 13 when i started and i still have only like 5 decks worth bragging about, and still i havnt one any big turnaments in this convention you might have heard of : " GENcon" .

D

Darsh

1: Nonsense, utter nonsense
2: Get 100 posts
3: Ademis hasn't played for 13 years he IS 13 years old.
4: Tournements are evil tools of the devil.;)

K

KaVu_LoRd

i know addemis is only 3 i said playing at 13 years that means playing at 13 years(old) if you knew me you would know that i talk a lot of slang and impropewr english. thanks, too, for filling me in on all that