mega control red rath of god

D

Duel

In my opinion, Gizmo, a fast enough talker can argue and win against ANY card. I remember convincing my brother that Black lotus just wasn't any good....

G

Gizmo

I`d also have a huge advantage because in all the time I`ve spent arguing with cards over the last six years, not once has any of the cards come up with a good response - they just sit there and never come up with anything constructive.
:p

P

plaguelord2000

ok who cares who can out argue each other my argue ment was stupid and my deck some what worked for were i play the other red deck might do beter were he plays. it doesnt matter when some one says this card is horrible, it might work great were you live. i think every decxk list should have a reason why the card they say is in there. well until later fellow magic players

T

Thrash Golem

thank you for finally ending the argument and not swearing.

answer is yes, it does great where i live.

D

Duel

right. Location, location, location. It's why I run 4 Arcane Denials in my monmo-blue permission deck.

"But they're good, I tell you! Good!!!!!"

P

plaguelord2000

thanks duel for agreeing with me. location is the number 1 thng people haev to htink about befor telling them there deck is a 100 better than theres

C

Cerberus

Interesting Idea I will try it some time but its red got any good green or blue deck ideas.

D

Duel

you better not Peter. My decks play well against it. Our school will shut you down....

T

Thrash Golem

you also play on apprentice.. i play apprentice more than i play in real life.

T

Thrash Golem

ok who here has 1200 posts on CPA?

you

and i should get out more?

P

plaguelord2000

are you refurring to me or duel becouse i know i dont have 1200 post here

T

Thrash Golem

take a guess.

BTW im still wondering if you'll take me up on the apprentice game

P

plaguelord2000

thrash golem i do take you up on the game over apprentice but i dont know how to use apprentice, well i do but i dont have the upgrades to it so all i have is up to the urxas sets. if you pm me telling me how to uup grade my apprentice ill play you

T

Thrash Golem

okay.. so i dont have nemesis or prophecy patches..

Go to input: and type the nme of the card you want to put in your deck

P

plaguelord2000

ok i will do that then. ill be on around 7 tonight ill be unter tyrant. i wont be running my red deck ill be running a new deck i thought of. thanks for the help with apprentice.

T

Thrash Golem

i thought i challenged my red deck and you took it. well i guess i'll be running my bridge burn deck cuz your 'new' deck probly has 4 black lotuses and 4 of each mox and dual and 4 of each avatar

P

plaguelord2000

no thrash im not playing T1 its T2 strickly. also about the challage at apprentice, i cant build my hole deck becouse it eont let me create new cards. can you help me with this i tryed to figure it out for a hour. i know its probably something easy and stupid but i cant figure it out.