Massive pointless Battle!

A

Apollo

Random thought: the time I was pumped up with morphine, I was certainly in no condition to hit anybody with a flying kick, much less aim them well enough to land in a pile of shi(tocki mushrooms).

P

Prince RXI

*RXI doesn't heard a thing and keeps right on snore'n*

Prince RXI,... *SNORE!!!!* (Translation= DIE!!!!)

M

MrXarvox

*MrXarvox agrees with Apollo, then wonders how exactly RXI managed to accomplish such a feat*

*MrXarvox then puts shaving cream onto RXI's hand, then tickles his nose, causing RXI to unconsciously slap it onto his own face*

>snicker snicker<

Die.........<long pause>..........!

M

maraud234

*Maraud runs in and pants RXI.*

Hahahaha

*Maraud laughs so hard that he pees his pants, and then he stops laughing.*

die!!! :(

S

Supermouse

Supermouse Enters The Arena.

"It's Time for a Psychoanalytical note!

That CRAZY Mr.Xarvox really just wants to feel superior to people by producing So-Called "Notes" about their behavior. This may arise from being Pantsed by bullys in grade school very often, or perhaps his Girlfriend broke up with him for a TOTAL Geek. If these were the case, such behavior would be entirely rationalized.

Sorry about your Girlfriend, Xarvox. :(

*Pants Mr.Xarvox*

HAHAhahaahaa.... Yeah... That was funny....

DDDDIIIIIEEEEE!!!!!!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI gets up walks to the bathroom, picks up the cat, and starts to shave with a piece of toilet paper(un-used) using the cat as a mirror. Then RXI goes back to bed*

SNORE!!!!!!!

*RXI wakes up in the morning with a spliting headache and hundreds of paper cuts on his face, yet none of them near his beard.*

"What the frick'n, Hand Maiden's, Skiny, Ronched up, Hard Hearing, Dress-wearing Devil happened!!!"

*RXI then falls over from blood loss... and farts*

Prince RXI, Snore snore snore snore? (Translation= "Alright, who let one?) Snore!!!!!!!!!!!!! (translation= DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

*MrXarvox replaces his pants*

bah. you were lucky I was wearing underpants, otherwise you would all have perished from lust.

<Xarvox does the evil dance>

tra la la la la la la, I do the eevil eevil dance! tra la la la laaaaaaaaaaa

dye.

C

CAMDEX

CAMDEX swoops in out of nowhere, and fires a flaming bag of poo at Ransac's head. It covers his face and immediately beins to rot as his white skull is lowly revealed...

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*Zero Jumps in out of nowhere, looks around, and claps his hands*

FOO-FOOS, COME!

*Suddenly, a whole host of Giant rabbit pissed off bunnies with a stick up their OINK appear, pickin' up everyone and boppin' 'em over the head. Supermouse appears to be bopped the most for no apparent reason*

DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy510 locks all of the doors and windows in the CPA. They're permanently sealed. NOTHING can break the seal. He then farts, and the CPA begins to flood.

Ha ha ha! You're all dead!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI wakes up... again*

Damn, I need to sleep. :(

*RXI then looks around and notices 2 things. 1 Z.T.K., 2 Fuzzy's furry fart*

Dang.

*RXI grabs up Z.T.K. and slings him over his shoulder. Then, RXI jumps into a portal that just appeared in the air. The portal closes*

Prince RXI, is currently scolding Zero T Katama.

M

MrXarvox

MrXarvox steps into RXI's scolding zone.

Man, that's not how you SCOLD. That's disgusting!!!!!
<heavy with implications>

MrXarvox enjoys being evil to RXI. It is fun.

<leaves in a hurry>

poor, poor ZTK...

Perish!!!!

S

Supermouse

*BOP*

OW! Tell those Bunnys to leave me alone!

*BOP*

*Sniffsniff* What the... *Faints*

*BOP*

*Supermouse stops breathing*

Crap I DIEd.