Massive pointless Battle!

B

Bob

everyone loves 'em! Grab a weapon and kill things! teams are optional!

*grabs a Sunblade and stabs a radnom member* DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, yes, every post must end with the word "DIE" and any number of exclamtion points. if you forget to, you lose. nyah.

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Apollo

Apollo runs in and throws a foil Hunting Wumpus at Bob's arm, causing an excrucitatingly painful papercut.

(oh, wait)

DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* Nonarb24 throws a razorsharp boomerang in a random direction. Then is heads back towards him.[/color]

UH OH!!!

[color="336699"] * Nodnarb24 ducks and the boomerang decapitates Ransac, who was standing behind him (You forgot to say DIE).[/color]

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac falls down dead.........or does he?*

HAH!!!!!!!

*Ransac jumps out of a nearby bush.*

That wasn't me. That's an imposter. Now, let's see who you really are.*

*Ransac picks up the decapitated head of the imposter, pulls off the mask and.....*

Jinkies! It's old man willikers, the guy that owns the amusement park.

Bloddy Head: And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids and their stupid dog.

Scooby: Ree-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!

DIE!!!!!

*Ransac kills scooby.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*grabs his trusty surfboard and hits Ransac.*

I'm wearing a wetsuit, and it's already black, so you made it into a off-pink color. I'll get you for that.

*hits Ransac again.*

oh yeah...

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!, if that's alright with you.

M

MrXarvox

*MrXarvox opens a cage and out steps...

Thye entire cast of WUNDINDLINYG!!!!

They begin doing crazy things, because that's what they do.*

<everyone begins to have seizures because of Seizuriesizesosize>

Nyah.

Die ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !

B

Bob

*lights the wumpus on fire, and throws it back at Apollo*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac dances the pigeon and the entire cast of Wundindlinyg is now knocked unconscious.*

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*A portal apears in mid-air and out pops RXI*

COOL!!!!!

*RXI graps his pike, shoves it up Maurad's bottom (Maurad was the closest person), and sticks it into the ground as a new Maurad Flag*

WHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h (cough cough cough)a... Dang, and just when it would have sounded cool:( Oh, right...

Prince RXI, die!:):D;) :eek: :confused:

A

Apollo

I'm a phoenix, silly! A flaming card will do nothing to me!

However, that was my foil Hunted Wumpus, the most treasured of all my cards. For burning it, you shall pay!:mad:

*Apollo lets out a piercing whistle. He is immediately set upon by hundreds of wild dogs.

Merf, that didn't work so well.

*Apollo lets out another piercing whistle, at a slightly different pitch. Sudenly, hordes of orcs come swarming out of the nearby woods. They eat the dogs, each other, and Slahgrumpacious the Wundindlinyg. Once they calm down, Apollo sends them after Bob. The swarm pours over him, most tripping and falling, but a couple falling on top of Bob. Once he's down, they all jump on and begin mercilessly poking him.

DIE!!!!

M

maraud234

*Maraud suddenly finds that he has a large pike stuck up his oink. Maraud wonders why someone would stick a pike up someone else's oink. Maraud wants to know why didn't RXI just cut off Maraud's head or something, but now Maraud feels violated. Maraud talks to a conselor and decides that killing RXI would be most theraputical.*

I won't let you violate another person again, RXI!

*Maraud takes a Nimitz class carrier, and sticks it up RXI's oink.*

How's that feel?

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Prince RXI

This gives a whole new meaning to "Carrier Butt"

*RXI farts and out comes 40 stealph fighters. They all lock onto Maurad and fire 4 patriot missles*

Maurad: WHAT THE BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

*Maurad is blown into so many little pieces that he could never be put back to gether again*

TAKE THAT!!! *bbbppphhh* hehehe

Prince RXI, DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Is someone stealing my oink gimmick?

What the oink? Can't an oink have an oinking catchphrase or gimmick without it being oinked, nowadays?

*Ransac kicks maraud in the oink.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

NoNameYet

-NoNameYet swings in on his spider web and grabs all of the letter d's out of the words "die".-

IE!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

*MrXarvox steps in again, and makes a Psychoanalytical note!*

"Prince RXI stuck a pike into the anal opening of maraud234. Now, does a pike have phallic symbolism or what? Here, I see RXI acting on his subconscious desire to Oink maraud in the Oink. "

RXI suddenly feels sick and has to go home.

"Gasp! Apollo! Your Orcs ate my favorite Wundindlinyg!"

*Waits for Apollo to post something worth evil psychoanalysis*

Dye!!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI pulls out a syring of morphein and injects it into his arm and becomes so high off his oink that he starts walking around wobbling. Then he gets into a fighting stance similar to mad cow. He then attacks MrZarvox with a flying kick and MrXarvox lands head first in the pile of oink that was just wheeled in*

Whil, wat ya thonk o dat, loozzzeeeerrr....... 'WHUMP'

*RXI falls down, asleep or worse*

*RXI starts snoring*

Prince RXI, nope, just asleep

G

Gaelic

Gaelic draws an industrial sized can of Binaca from his pocket and begins spraying haphazardly at anyone nearby.

To you demons of halitosis, I order you to...

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]Nodnarb24 launches a ICBM equiped with a nulclear warhead into the battle. It hits Prince RXI on the head but it doesn't explode.[/color]

Dang... It was a dud...

DIE!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

Who is this MrZarvox character that you gave a flying kick, RXI? Oh, and by the way, where exactly is this "oink" that I supposedly landed in? I just know that I landed on my head but it hit the non-oink-covered ground. I think you had a bit too much of that morphine there buddy... you're hallucinating images of excrement. Man, your subconscious is a sicko with a doo-doo fetish! :p

MrXarvox, the one who makes psychoanalytical notes instead of attacking.

DYeeeeeEEEeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!