Mark of Eviction

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

mark just makes them sweat a little bit... which makes all your blue spells that much more effective... if they were possibly thinking about attacking... they HAVE to..
otherwise they lose the chance till next time..

the dismisser was just an example.. he can push the win.
mark is kinda bad only against hasters and creatures they can cast as instants..

i think we're also talking strictly about rav block.. cause to my understanding chittering rats would be better.

L

Limited

Ferret said:
Sure, your oponent is losing a draw every turn - but, you're losing SEVEN mana! If your blue deck has that much mana floating around why haven't you won yet?
The time I played it, the board situation was a total creature stand-off, except I had a Snapping Drake and he had no flyers. In that situation, it's worth paying seven mana each turn to keep him from drawing an answer.

(I do have to point out that this was during a sealed game)

Ferret

Staff member
Well, sealed is a completely different matter. Durring a sealed match a card that would normally be called "useless" can be a real lifesaver. Getting that much mana in sealed isn't that hard unless someone gets a really great start and the other doesn't even get a chance to pull something to counter it...

-Ferret

"Creature standoffs bite - sometimes, I like to attack just to see how many of them I can make go away..."