Magic Tatoos

A

Almindhra

Casey...I would have to say a white mana symbol on your ripped and buff bicep would look soooo rad!...( j/k, how could a white mana symbol be cool? )...So get a black symbol, yeah, then you would be buff and hot potatoes!...The pain is worth it man!...

T

Thrash Golem

I was watching home improvement one day... they were in brad's room.. tim and brad.. they did this weird angle thing from behind his desk.. and you could see
Talruum Minotaur and 2 other ones taped to the front of his desk. my friend pointed it out then i saw the episode later.

N

Namielus

Well my problem with this is that if it becomes a fad, when you grow out of it (I know you wouldn't/can't) you would have a big tatoo of the white mana symbol on your arm, now all black players could get away with skull AM (after magic). But I think it would be plain sad to see a tall skinny old guy with a black mana symbol on him arm.

My 2 cents.

K

krichaiushii

I do have an eight-inch Tom Servo from Mystery Science Theater 3000 on my right calf. That's right, the gumball machine-looking robot.

The funny thing is, I got it to impress a girl.

Magic tattoos, OTOH are just plain silly. ;)

S

sageridder

If you got a tat because it was from magic that would be geeky.On the other hand if it was because you really liked the particular piece of I think that's ok.

D

Duel

I can never get a tatoo because I'm a pessimist.

Whenever the thought even begins to speculate about the merest possibility of crossing my mind, I think of how it will look when I'm 55 and fat (read "fatt-er").

Trust me, it ain't pretty.

A

Apollo

Golem: that's what I was thinking of! Thank you! I guess it wasn't Nickelodeon, though.

M

Mundungu

I might be considering an Ivory Tower on my ######
and the Abyss on ######## but I am afraid it might hurt.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I'm sure that someone who is truly dedicated to the game could get a pretty wicked battle tatoo on his(and only a guy whould do this) back. Like a raging goblin fighting a minator or something.

V

Volradon

I can just see myself explaining to my non-magic friends what the tatoo is <shivers>