Magic Tatoos

D

Darsh

I just read about this on Mtgnews and I have to ask; Does anyone here have a magic tatoo or does anyone want a magic tatoo, if so which one?

E

ErinPuff

I don't have one, and I don't want one. (I'm not the best when it comes to pain..)

C

Cerberus

I don't think that I need one but it is a sweet idea in my mind

C

Chaos Turtle

I used to know a guy who had a Jester's Cap tatoo.

I briefly considered it, but passed on the idea.

I am, however, currently having a stylized turtle designed just for me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to echo ErinPuff's sentiments (except for the pain part; I just have no desire to get a tattoo).

D

dw51688

Nope. Maybe when I get older I will get one of those ones that are like a band around your upper arm. Know what I'm talking about, those tattos that appear to be a badn around your upper arm. Not music band, like bracelet bband. Whatever I can't explain, I have always been bad at writing and always will. Whatever!

D

dw51688

The majority of us say no magic tattoos so that is your answer whoever started this thread um I think Darsh.

S

Sleepy

I want a red mana simbol on my shoulder. Either that or a green one. maybe even both.

D

Duel

I saw a guy who had what looked like a white mana symbol on his shoulder. He didn't look like he played magic, though.

Neither did the guy with the picture of a skull on his head, though it is black mana...

D

Duel

and if you ever saw the movie "Cry Baby" he's got a blue mana symbol.

A

Apollo

My brother was watching something on Nickelodeon a while back, and he called me over cause one of the characters had Magic cards in his room.

I don't remember what show it was, though.

D

dw51688

Wow, magic in so many places right under my nose. I have to open my eyes!

F

FoundationOfRancor

I never liked the whole "tattoo" thing. I dunno...
Im gonna have to go with doe on this one :)

D

DÛke

I think that's a bit over extending it, don't you think:)?
Come on, a tattoo should mean something very deep inside you,
and I'm sure, that you guys have deeper feelings that what lies
on a Magic card(no offense to those deeply in love with Magic:)).

A tattoo will grow with you...Something that lasting should really mean something special.

I don't know, some people might like it, who knows...:)