Magic Online News & Issues

I

Istanbul

Sorry, man. Packs = tix, Tix = cash. And what with my recent loss of job, cash is hard to come by. I'd like to, but I can't afford to.

N

Notepad

I thought you made plenty of money as a professional Spaghetti Salesman/Hitman? Why can't you just go back to having your face pasted on billboards to sell pasta like that again?

N

Notepad

Kind of lets Carl's Junior steal your thunder with that whole "If it doesn't get all over your face.." line, now, doesn't it?

I

Istanbul

Yep. Let me sum it up for you.

"We handed out avatars a while ago. Beta prizes will be distributed at some unspecified point in the future. Leagues will come back at some unspecified point in the future. Suck it up."

O

orgg

...until the customer base is sucked dry, OR the earning potential of MOL is sucked dry.

T

train

I don't see the earning potential of MOL drying up anytime in the near future....

Incentive - own your own business - control what's on your computer at work - and play all day...:D

Otherwise - play when the sniffer is not on...:D

I

Istanbul

At this point, I'm not convinced it's going to happen before the end of the month.

O

orgg

The lyrics of Devo's 'Preying Hands' are now floating thru my mind...

Expecially the last half of them...

O.K, Relax!
And assume the Position!
Go into Doggy Submission!
Wash your hands three times a day!
Always do what your mom and dad say!
Brush your teeth in a Circular Way!
Always do what mom and dad say!

N

Notepad

Looks like old Mr. Straw Man found something worthwhile to do with his life. Congrats to him. I hope he's happy now. Seriously, best wishes and all that.

I'll bet his "sweet deal" was like "Hi, this is Burger King calling about your application for Assistant Manager. Can you come in to start on Thursday?" And he was all giddy and stuff, knowing he won't have to be tortured as the spokescapegoat of MTGO.

T

train

Seems so promising... and here i was reading some of their help files thinking they were outdated...:cool:

T

train

If I play it's usually PE - so that's cool...

Hadn't been on to play much lately though - and am really concentrating on older cards before they become obsolete...:cool: