Magic Online News & Issues

N

Notepad

Interesting news. I guess I'll try to play and see if I can score some free packs. Though, it would be nice if everyone got a free ticket or something, for helping out.

T

train

Why doesn't Physical Magic take a lesson from all this and give out free product...:D

N

Notepad

I hope the beta goes well for everyone who tries it. So far, I've been nothing but annoyed by the process...

O

orgg

MAN, this thing is messed up.

I get disconnected, and then when I get back on, I'm a member of a clan that has all the members of the CPA clan in it, except that it's called the 'master bakers' and the Captain is Roland_Rat.

Who th' Elf is Roland_Rat, and how did he take over the Casual Players Alliance clanroom???

...and how did I get put into it? We don't have those on the beta.

:eek:

I

Istanbul

Beta has been an enormous disaster from the word 'go', in just about every since in which a beta can be a disaster.

O

orgg

I ~REALLY~ hope that gets corrected...

Though 'Roland Rat and the Masters of Baking' would be a good name for a Rock band with devolved sensibilities... Everyone wearing a Chef's outfit, except for the vocalist/Keyboardist in a Rodent costume like that guy from Beakman's World... which was scored by Mark Mothersbaugh from Devo...

M

Mr_Pestilence

Keep telling me why I should part with the ol hard earned to participate in this fiasco...

N

Notepad

Originally posted by train
went 4-1... doing good...:D
Supreme congratulations, train! I myself never had the patience to try to complete (or even JOIN) one of the leagues in this horrible snafu. My brother patiently tried to play, but only sat in disbelief as he and hordes of others watched themselves time out in the middle of games.

I

Istanbul

I made the mistake of trying to join a Premier event 2-3 times. (I'm quick on the Join button.) Not a single one even began without crashing the server.

OTOH, I did join four leagues.
#1: MMD - 17 points, 2 tiebreakers (out of possible 20)
#2: MMM - 19 points, 2 tiebreakers (out of possible 20)
#3: OTJ - 19 points (out of possible 20)
#4: MMM - 10 points (out of possible 10)

So if they actually do give those prizes out, I'm in for serious packness. :D

O

orgg

Isty-- how about a one-on-one MMM when we both recieve what might be coming to us in the casual room?

I've been wanting to do a 1-on-1 since the Original Pre-Release Beta stopped... I've only done a couple since then, and those were IRL...

O

orgg

I've got the soundtrack for that announcement...

Mark Mothersbaugh's "Quit plaing games with God."