Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by MrXarvox, Oct 14, 2000.
Umm I'm sane...
YOU ALMOST FELL FOR IT!
[me]busts out a boom-box, pie, punch, and Hostess Snack cakes[/me]Lets get the party started!
Starts doing the Phyrexian Robot Get down with your bad selves! Ohhh get funky, ohh ohh get funky funky!
...I'm very sane. Seriously, I'm very sane.
I don't talk a lot, but you might catch me typing something between now and then. I'm very quite.
Did you fall for it yet?
Hello rulers, madmen, creatures, and the diminishing sane population!!!! Just a few random questions:
1. Can we actually play magic online? (wistful thinking--I really don't expect them to diminish profits w/ lack of card sales)
2. Is there anything I should know beforehand about the people? A veritable "who's who" and so on to avoid complete destruction...
3. Why are there marshmellows?
Thanks for the umm...warm welcome. Don't worry. I'm not scared, yet.
Welcome to the CPA!
1. Apprentice (www.dragonstudios.com/) is specifically designed for online Magic play. It is also very easy to play over ICQ and in private chatrooms.
2. Most of us are crazy, and the ones who claim they are sane are lying. That's kept me from "complete destruction" so far. Oh yeah, stay away from my Shiny Objects!
3. Because they are round and puffy.
marshmallows are tasty, mmm, marshmallows...
oh...hello by the way
Separate names with a comma.