Lord Xarvox Attacks!

M

MrXarvox

muahahahahaha I cackle evilly. Greetings to you, casual players. Who wants to destroy type 2?
Me, that's who. anybody else?

N

nodnarb24

Hi, a lot of people here are completly insane, myself included. You should find yourself a nice comfortable straight jacket and settle in.

C

Copious Wrath

Type 2 shall be torn down, and Type Casual shall be raised in it's place!

M

MrXarvox

Long live the players of draw 2, fast mana!
Type C- the great system of Carver rules.

H

Hawaiian mage

Let me just get one thing striat while your brain is fresh and adjusting. I'm the boss around here. Alot of people 'claim' to be the leader but every one knows that I am the true boss. It's just that they are pretending not to for a little wile...

Z

Zadok001

That's me. I'm the 'Pretender.' And just so I 'Pretend' some more, I think I'll go and edit some random posts... :) J/K

Welcome aboard! Good luck, and don't let Nodnarb fool you: There are some vaguely normal people around here, though they seem to be in low supply...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

I will kill the normal people:mad: (wait there aren't any normal people)

Welcome to the CPA MrXarvox!

[Edited by Darsh on 10-18-00 at 07:50 PM]

J

Jaws10387

Noooooo! Please don't kill me!
Or am I wacko enough to not be killed?

C

Cateran Emperor

Zadok! You're Mairsil?????? I though he died! But he didn't. Then came back! And he was a necromancer this time! And he was only 1/2 Mairsil! Then died again! But apparently, you've come back once more! Kjeldor, to arms!

[me]charges "Zadok"[/me]

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members!

Fortunately for you, I will not join Darsh in a total killing spree of all 3 sane people, unless they steal one of my Shiny Objects.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

muaaaaaahahahaha, yeah Xarvox lets all kill type two, to damn restrictive, as soon as you have a kick ass deck, its not legal anymore, stupid little punks

Azreal the Soulmaster
"the light is merely an illusion for those too timid to embrace the darkness"

D

Darsh

[me] throws off his mask[/me]

I am Jodah, Archmage Eternal and I have come to destroy the Pretender once and for all!

G

Gerode

There are several who claim to be sane, but you can never be too sure about them.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

Hey, Zadok, you're going to have to update your speech. The nicknames aren't orange anymore... :)

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

I'm sane.

Welcome to yet another CPA member.
yet an other...
an other...
one more...
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

It's too many, I'm going nuts,

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I need to reduce the members. Reduce, banish, terrorize, incinerate, disintergrate, ERADICATE!!!!

F

FoundationOfRancor

*raises hand slowly*

um...Im pretty sane.

Anywhoo, welcome.