Looks like I'm just about the only one here with a Magic related username...

A

Apollo

Somehow I don't think there will be any Mgic cards with "Apollo" on them. But I think my name is spiffy. So there. Hrmph.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
There's a card but my name on it.

RANSACk
3U
Sorcery
Look at the top five cards of your library. Put any number of them on top of your library in any order. Then, put the rest on the bottom of your library in any order.

It's got a "k" in it, but it still has my name.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

I have a magic-related name!

THere is a card named archmage, isn't there?

[me] hears somebody mumble in his ear[/me]

REally? Daniel likes Yicong? Woah. That's cool.

BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!

hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

K9Archmage: Really?

Randy likes Sherri!
John likes Joanna!
Yiran likes Amanda!
Xiaoke likes Sherri!
Jan likes Rika!
Seva liked Mara!

....and so forth......

Oh, and if you need to say it, fine, I don't care much, no one who didn't know will find out....

Anyway: on topic.... [me] coughs and clears his throat:[/me]

Don't do drugs.

There, that's my civic service for the day.

Welcome

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Nifallor Ruler of Kaironia
Kaironia an artificial plane, after example of Kairon.
Kairon, a plane made of Flowsteal
Flowsteal, created after Flowstone

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

What's that, Thallid? you like erica? This is my thirtieth post?

remember [me] clears his throat and says "do drugs" [/me]

N

nodnarb24

TURD CUTTER!!!: you might want to PM Zadok to update your status to a regular CPA memeber instead of a newbie.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I would like to point out that this guy has only one post on the CPA and his entrance thread is one of the most popular current "new member" threads.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ErinPuff

I yelled at him to post, and he said "I did!" :p he doesn't get it.. **giggle giggle** I'll yell at 'im again.

S

Sidar Jabari

I'm magic related too, though since I'm not a planeswalker I'm probably dead in the current time line.

[me] Sobs[/me]

Then again, all you planeswalkers gonna die too!!!!

The Apocalypse is coming!!!!!!!

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

The apocalypse is coming? OH NO! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

I'm not worried. They do need plumbers in heaven don't they. I mean, people take craps in heaven also, right. yeah, they'll need me to clean out the toilets, right? YEAH!

Oh, but i have been a bad wittle boy.

I'm gonna go cry now.

W

WeeGee

Sorry =P I've been busy with some things so I never got a chance to come back, plus I didn't really like my username, so he'll be my alias now =D. But I'm back for good now =)

C

Cateran Emperor

Bah, Multani's no planeswalker and you know it hippie scum! ;)

You can call me CE, Cat, or Cateran. Everyone else finds it easier than typing the whole thing out. As you can tell, I'm the lord of Black magic, though Red is great too. Mercs are my little buddies, though so are all things Night- or Thunderscape.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Ouch, that hurt.

*Everybody looks at TURD CUTTER, then bop him really hard for being such a dumb**s*

"Ouch, that hurt," said TURD CUTTER.

*Everybody looks at TURD CUTTER, then bop him really hard for being such a dumb**s*

And it goes on like this

N

Nightstalkers

We are of a "Magic" related name if you please. Many of us are willing to help the great Urza in his quests and tourneys, for a price of cource.:confused: