Looks like I'm just about the only one here with a Magic related username...

H

Hawaiian mage

Watchyou got 'gainst my name, yankee!

We gunna hunt cho down, boy.

-Hawaiian "accents are fun" mage

M

MrXarvox

Hello.

I'm the resident apocalyptic lurker. When enraged, I destroy all of existence and then recreate it out of random neural firings.

Welcome to the madhouse..

G

Gerode

I think someone here refered to me as Gerrard once. Does that count?

I'll loosen your Shiny CPA Straight Jacket if you help me out of mine.

D

Daggertooth

:eek: My names not part of Magic the Gathering?

*Daggertooth searches franticly through the archives of http://www.Wizards.com for any sign of his name*

:) whew...*Pant Pant* that was tough. I found 2 references to Dagger and 2 for Tooth. So in reality I am the escence of a Magic related name. Here they are if you don't believe me!!

Tooth and Claw - 3R
Enchantment
Sacrifice two creatures: Put a Carnivore token into play. Treat this token as a 3/1 red creature.

Tooth of Ramos - 3
Artifact
Tap: Add one white mana to your mana pool. Sacrifice Tooth of Ramos: Add one white mana to your mana pool.

Acidic Dagger - 4
Artifact
4, TAP: Destroy any non-Wall creature receiving combat damage from target creature this turn. If targeted creature leaves play, bury Acidic Dagger. Use this ability only before defense is chosen.

Rain of Daggers - 4BB
Sorcery
Destroy all your opponent's creatures. For each creature destroyed this way, you lose 2 life

So as you can see your not the only one with a magic Related Name. :) :)

WE are not in a MAD HOUSE or ANYTHING like that. We, or at least me, Are the sanest people in the world. Saner than normal people. So welcome.

"ouch! not so tight on those straps"

Daggertooth

Oh, by the way, I am destined to rule the world. Welcome. ;)

Z

Zadok001

Good mornin'! :)

I know, I know - My name isn't Magic related either. But hey, when you've got a middle name like 'Zadok' (I'm not kidding), you have to find SOMEWHERE to use it!

Welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

M

MrXarvox

hey, I didn't know that was actually your middle name, Zadok.
Cool! :cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

And there's plenty of people hero with aliases related to Magic... they'll show up sometime...

N

Nifallor Ruler of Kairon

Well it is latin for:

"If I'm correct"

funny ay??

BTW

Welcome to CPA

F

fuzzy510

No, there's more people with a related name. I'm not one of them. Hi! I'm Fuzzy! If it wasn't for Zadok [me]gives Zadok001 a mean look for reciting the nickname speech.[/me] I would give you the now-traditional Theft of Nickname Speech Speech. Oh well.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Excuse me, but I prefer to make my username my job instead of something related. Anyway, if I felt like it, I could probly find a Magic card that has the word "Cutter" in it.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Skyshroud Cutter 3G
Creature-Beast
If you control a forest, you may have each other player gain 5 life instead of paying Skyshroud Cutter's mana cost.
2/2

That's the only one that i've found so far, but i'm working on finding more.

TAKE THAT, MR. "MY NAME IS RELATED TO MAGIC AND YOURS ISN'T"

A

Aku Necromancer

eh, the word "Aku" is found on various card titles, pillar tombs of aku, aku djinn, and probably more.

T

Teferi

another magic related persona!
welcome to the exclusive club even the founders don't know about...here's your secret room key, a million dollars, and three secret assassinations, remember if u change your name all these thing will become void and u will be killed promptly

[me] gives Urza the fallen two buff body guards[/me]

remember we secretlty rule this place...it's secret

BTW a thing we forget to metion a lot is how to do the nifty stuff w/ your fonts

for example if u wanted to do an action or say sumthing about yourself u could go

[me*] hides[/me*]

when u take out the * it's

[me] hides[/me]

to do colors

[color="red"*] This will be red[/color*]

take out the * and

[color="red"] Red[/color]

enjoy it (secretly)

D

Darsh

Welcome, yall stay and sit fer a spell.

Da "also having fun with accents" rsh

M

Multani

Welcome to the CPA. I'm one of the sane ones. I am Multani, (Planeswalker) Maro-Sorcer. I rule the local forest here. Now my name is Magic Related. Anyway have fun, and don't make a fool out of yourself.

D

DÛke

...and welcome...

Oh, and about the name, I predict that when they finally run out of names for their Legends, WotC will finally use "Duke" as a Magic name...trust me...I don't know if they'd use "Û", but I can just about assure you, they'll use "Duke"...sometimes. :)

K

K9Archmage

Why hello... I... am... god... I... am... strife... I... am... not... housebroken!

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hoipa