Legend's

• Thread starter Captain Caveman
  • Start date

13NoVa

13NoVa, Caster Sparkmage
RRRRR
R: 13NoVa Deals 2 damage to target creature or player and 3 damage to you.
RR: 13NoVa deals 2 damage to each other creature, and 2 damage to you.
RRR: deastroy target Creature with the least power OR toughness (you decide).
XXRRR: Search your library for a card with converted mana cost X or less, reveal it, and put it into your hand. until end of turn, you may play that card without paying it's mana cost.
0/1

it goes along with the whole NOVA thing. the Red makes it electrical/fire (thinking bolt and chain here). You can hit one creature, all other creatures, or destroy a creature (within limits), or Search for a card, with a RIDICULOUS overcharge (obviously would be a Mox Fetcher though)

i could even imagine a picture. a Mage in the air going all FinalFantasy Style Arms back head up and electricity running through him to the ground and then going out in a nova-like way...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I like your card 13NoVa.

I agree about the whole poison mechanic - it needs to be fleshed out more with either cheaper creatures like 3cc for a 2/2 poison guy) and big fatties that still deal poison so you can go up the mana curve. And maybe a spell or something to double the poison counters or add 1 or something...

D

Doombringer

Geoff, god of fire, forger of the dark scythe, the ruling scythe, the one scythe TO RULE THEM ALL(if you dont get the joke watch the lotr spoof one ring to rule them all by legendary frog.) XRRRR
(pic shows black winged angel composed of fire flying over a battlefield with a scythe)
creature - bringer(its legal now)
flying
XRR: Geoff deals X damage to an amount of creatures without flying equal to the amount of damage dealt to each creature.
XRR: Geoff deals X damage to taget creature with flying. doombringers power is equal to the X mana payed while casting.
X/3
the point of his power is, you get what you pay for. the point of his first abilty is that the larger the amount of damage done, the more targets it has to have, you'l have to hurt your own guys if you wanna kill that 8/8. the point of the second ability is that for all my chaos, I can still do pinpoint destruction.
Here is my weapon:

Doombringer 8
(pic shows scythe in shadow of grim reaper)
artifact - legendary equipment
equiped creature gets +4+0
in the beggining of each players upkeep, any creatures he or she controls that were dealt combat damage by Doombringer get a -1-1 counter.
in the beggining of their upkeeps, any players that were dealt combat damage by Doombringer lose 1 life.
BBB: attach doombringer to target creature
equip 3

the story behind this weapon is that if you are ever touched by the blade, a grim reaper will follow you for the rest of your life. This means: if the brakes of a car could fail, making the car hit you, they will. If a rope would break, making 30 tons of steel fall onto you, it will. Saying that you have bad luck is an understatement. saying that your dead is closer to the truth.

F

firehawk12164

Burning Phoinex 4RRR

When Burning Phoinex comes into play, any opponent may have Burning Phoinex do 10 damage to him or her. If they do, remove Burning Phoinex from the game.
3F : Burning Phoinex deals 4 damage to target opponent and 1 damage to you.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
That thing is insanely powerful even if it does cost a lot...

But what is it? I mean, is it a creature? An enchantment?

D

Darkstar

Darkstar, Necromancer L337
XBBBB
Summon Necromancer

When Darkstar, Necromancer L337 comes into play, target player loses X life (where X is what you paid in addition to the casting cost).

XBB: Target creature or player loses X life and you gain X life.

When Darkstar, Necromancer L337 leaves play, you gain X life (where X is what you paid in addition to the casting cost).

2/5

D

Darkstar

Darkstar laughs cynically... then delightfully feasts on your souls!

Mmmm! Cajun!

actually... i just wanted to make a card with drain life f/x... me thinks it would be rather spiffy.