Land Beats

S

Spart

This deck is for anyone who hates to lose due to mana screw. I guarantee that will never happen with this deck. Plus, when else do you get to see a decklist with the lands first?

Lands
4 Ghitu Encanmpment
4 Faerie Conclave
4 Forbidden Watchtower
4 Treetop Village
4 City of Brass
4 Brushland
4 Karplusan Forest
4 Adakar Wastes
5 Forest
2 Mountain
1 Dustbowl

Other
4 Clear The Land
4 Exploration
4 Trade Routes
4 Faultline
1 Earthquake
3 Abundance

Sideboard:
1 Dustbowl
4 Crumbling Sanctuary
2 Rishadan Pawnshop
4 Worship
2 Zur's Weirding
2 Exile

Many of you may be wondering what this pile does. The main deck attempts to get lands out extremely fast, clear the board of creatures with a faultline or earthquake, then rush in the following turn for the kill.

The sideboard contains two types of locks. The first is artifact based with sanctuary and pawnshop. After not seeing any artifacts in game one, nothing will come in from the sideboard to deal with them, but there's a good chance anything that was maindeck will leave.

The second lock is with worship and the man lands. It has incredible synergy with the self-burn lands as well as faultline.

What do people think?

D

Dune Echo

This reminds me of my Land Assault deck. I'll have to find the decklist. It looks a lot like this but doesn't use Clear the Land... yet! I'll post once I find the decklist.

"... LANDS! LANDS! ALL MINE! MWHAHAHAHA!"
"Armageddon."
"DAMN!"

[Edited by Dune Echo (12-16-1999 at 09:07 AM).]

I

Ihsans Shade

Your parting words are a bit um, evil Kirsin.

Crossing his finger to make sure he spellt the name right
Ihsan's Shade

[Edited by Ihsans Shade (12-16-1999 at 01:03 PM).]

D

Dune Echo

Yeah, you did you buttnugget. :)

Thanks, for the comment. I'll betcha it's happened before too! Personally, I hate Wrath of God and Armageddon. Sweepers just suck, but then, white would have nothing without them right now.

------------------
Dune Echo

... and no, the Waylay ruling and Thawing Glaciers ruling don't have a damn thing in common. A lot more people like me whined in favor of Waylay!