KJ's Three Color Decks: Spidey (Justice League) vs Mooseman (Red, White, Lightning)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Done

Spidey: 27
Hand: 7
Library: 30
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,U,U) Tropical Island x3 (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)
(U) Savannah (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(U) Tundra (T: Add W or U to my mana pool)
(U) Temple Garden (T: Add G or W to my mana pool.; As ~ comes into play, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ comes into play tapped instead.)
(U) Kor Haven (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1W, T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by target attacking creature this turn)
(U) Reflecting Pool (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any type that a land I control could produce)
(U) Mutavault (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 creature with all creature types ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Untap Target attacking creature. Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt to and dealt by that creature this turn)

Propoganda (Creatures can't attack me unless their controller pays 2 for each creature he controls that's attacking me)
Propoganda (Creatures can't attack me unless their controller pays 2 for each creature he controls that's attacking me)
Abundance (If I would draw a card, I may instead choose land or nonland and reveal cards from the top of my library until I reveal a card of the chosen kind. Put that card into my hand and all other cards revealed this way on the bottom of my library in any order)
Mirari's Wake (Creatures I control get +1/+1.; Whenever I tap a land for mana, add one mana to my mana pool of any type that land produced)
Mirari's Wake (Creatures I control get +1/+1.; Whenever I tap a land for mana, add one mana to my mana pool of any type that land produced)?

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares
Exile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mooseman: 25
Hand: 3
Library: 40
Battlefield:

(U) Steam Vents (L, (T:U or R.) As Steam Vents comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Steam Vents comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Hallowed Fountain (Plains Land, (T: W or U ) )
(U) Steam Vents (L, (T:U or R.) As Steam Vents comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Steam Vents comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Steam Vents (T:U or R.)
(U) Mountain
(U) Plateau (T:R or W )
(UU) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Volcanic Island (Counts as both islands and mountains and is affected by spells that affect either. Tap:U or R )
(U) (U) Tundra (T: Add W or U to my mana pool)
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Target attacking creature becomes untapped. This creature neither deals nor receives damage as a result of combat.)

Powerstone Minefields (Whenever a creature attacks or blocks, Powerstone Minefield deals 2 damage to it.)

Graveyard: Scalding Tarn, Dismantling Blow, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Lightning Helix, Absorb, Lightning Bolt, Double Negative, Absorb, Powerstone Minefields, Dismantling Blow, Academy Ruins, Fact or Fiction, Counterspell, Ghostly Prison, Fire//Ice, Arid Mesa, Rout
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw - Activate Abundance, name non-land, reveal Plains, Dismiss

Pulse of the Fields

Done
Spidey: 31
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2
(U) Temple Garden (T: Add G or W to my mana pool.; As ~ comes into play, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ comes into play tapped instead.)
(U) Kor Haven (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1W, T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by target attacking creature this turn)
(U) Reflecting Pool (T: Add to my mana pool one mana of any type that a land I control could produce)
(U) Mutavault (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 creature with all creature types ueot. It's still a land)
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Untap Target attacking creature. Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt to and dealt by that creature this turn)

Abundance (If I would draw a card, I may instead choose land or nonland and reveal cards from the top of my library until I reveal a card of the chosen kind. Put that card into my hand and all other cards revealed this way on the bottom of my library in any order)
Mirari's Wake (Creatures I control get +1/+1.; Whenever I tap a land for mana, add one mana to my mana pool of any type that land produced)
Mirari's Wake (Creatures I control get +1/+1.; Whenever I tap a land for mana, add one mana to my mana pool of any type that land produced)?

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields
Exile:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hand: 3
Library: 40
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains
(U) Volcanic Island (Counts as both islands and mountains and is affected by spells that affect either. Tap:U or R )
(U) Maze of Ith (T: Target attacking creature becomes untapped. This creature neither deals nor receives damage as a result of combat.)

Powerstone Minefields (Whenever a creature attacks or blocks, Powerstone Minefield deals 2 damage to it.)

Graveyard: Scalding Tarn, Dismantling Blow, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Lightning Helix, Absorb, Lightning Bolt, Double Negative, Absorb, Powerstone Minefields, Dismantling Blow, Academy Ruins, Fact or Fiction, Counterspell, Ghostly Prison, Fire//Ice, Arid Mesa, Rout
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Done
Library: 29
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields
Exile:

Hand: 4
Library: 39
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw - activate Abundance, name non-land, reveal Treetop Village, Sylvan Library

Cast the Library (one floating mana)
Responses?
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Sylvan Library (At the beginning of my draw step, I may draw 2 additional cards. If I do, choose 2 cards in my hand drawn this turn. For each of those cards, pay 4 life or put the cards on top of my library)
Exile:

Library: 39
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
No attack???? hmmmmmm
I have to go into KJ mode thinking here.......

UUD
Done

Library: 28
Battlefield:

(U,U) Island x2

Sylvan Library (At the beginning of my draw step, I may draw 2 additional cards. If I do, choose 2 cards in my hand drawn this turn. For each of those cards, pay 4 life or put the cards on top of my library)
Exile:

Hand: 5
Library: 38
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, you have the Maze of Ith...
Untap, upkeep, Draw - activate Sylvan Library, pay 4 life to keep an additional card

Tap all but Maze of Ith, Reflecting Pool, Tropical Island, and Tundra, giving me 24 mana
Cast Decree of Justice where X = 10
Responses?

Hand: 8
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,T,U) Tropical Island x3 (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)
(T) Savannah (T: Add G or W to my mana pool)
(T) Temple Garden (T: Add G or W to my mana pool.; As ~ comes into play, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ comes into play tapped instead.)
(T) Kor Haven (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1W, T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by target attacking creature this turn)
(T) Mutavault (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 creature with all creature types ueot. It's still a land)

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields, Decree of Justice
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woo! Hopefully you won't do something next turn to them...

Done - discard Rout
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T) Temple Garden (T: Add G or W to my mana pool.; As ~ comes into play, I may pay 2 life. If I don't, ~ comes into play tapped instead.)
(T) Kor Haven (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1W, T: Prevent all combat dmg that would be dealt by target attacking creature this turn)
(T) Mutavault (T: Add 1 to my mana pool.; 1: ~ becomes a 2/2 creature with all creature types ueot. It's still a land)

(S) Angel creature token (6/6 due to Wakes; Flying)

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields, Decree of Justice, Rout
Exile:

Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Island
(U) Plains

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well your floater is gone now.
UUD
Rout
Response?

Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,T,T) Tropical Island x3 (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields, Decree of Justice, Rout, Counterspell
Exile:

Library: 37
Battlefield:

(T) Steam Vents (L, (T:U or R.) As Steam Vents comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Steam Vents comes into play tapped instead. )
(T) Steam Vents (L, (T:U or R.) As Steam Vents comes into play, you may pay 2 life. If you don't, Steam Vents comes into play tapped instead. )
(U) Mountain
(T) Plateau (T:R or W )
(UU) Island
(U) Plains
(T) Volcanic Island (Counts as both islands and mountains and is affected by spells that affect either. Tap:U or R )

Graveyard: Scalding Tarn, Dismantling Blow, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Lightning Helix, Absorb, Lightning Bolt, Double Negative, Absorb, Powerstone Minefields, Dismantling Blow, Academy Ruins, Fact or Fiction, Counterspell, Ghostly Prison, Fire//Ice, Arid Mesa, Rout, Rout, Rout

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Done

Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2
(T,T,T) Tropical Island x3 (T: Add U or G to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields, Decree of Justice, Rout, Counterspell, Dismiss
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Hallowed Fountain (Plains Land, (T: W or U ) )
(T) Steam Vents (T:U or R.)
(T) Mountain
(UU) Island
(T) Plains
(T) Volcanic Island (Counts as both islands and mountains and is affected by spells that affect either. Tap:U or R )
(T) (U) Tundra (T: Add W or U to my mana pool)

Graveyard: Scalding Tarn, Dismantling Blow, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Lightning Helix, Absorb, Lightning Bolt, Double Negative, Absorb, Powerstone Minefields, Dismantling Blow, Academy Ruins, Fact or Fiction, Counterspell, Ghostly Prison, Fire//Ice, Arid Mesa, Rout, Rout, Rout

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I chose not to use Abundance for my draw for Dismiss, BTW...

Untap, upkeep, Draw - activate Sylvan Library - pay 4 life to keep an extra card

Tap all but Maze of Ith, Reflecting Pool, Tropical Island, and Tundra, giving me 24 mana
Cast Decree of Justice where X = 10
Responses?

Spidey: 23
Library: 24
Battlefield:

(T,T) Island x2

Graveyard: Accumulated Knowledge, Misty Rainforest, Propoganda, Fact or Fiction, Windswept Heath, Rout, Propoganda, Savannah, Gaea's Blessing, Dismantling Blow, Flooded Strand, Absorb, Academy Ruins, Accumulated Knowledge, Counterspell, Mirari's Wake, Rout, Dismantling Blow, Counterspell, Swords to Plowshares, Pulse of the Fields, Decree of Justice, Rout, Counterspell, Dismiss, Decree of Justice
Exile:

Battlefield:

(T) Hallowed Fountain (Plains Land, (T: W or U ) )
(T) Steam Vents (T:U or R.)
(T) Mountain
(UU) Island
(T) Plains
(T) (U) Tundra (T: Add W or U to my mana pool)

Exile: