Kings of Chaos

B

Bob

Zero, do you read Real Life, too? I think it's one of the funniest comics online...

I'm proud to serve Sagus! (aka Greg Dean)

N

Nightstalkers

You only get one of us you know... not all of the group with the desision of one.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Zhaneel
How do you get money?
But I think you get money by getting people to join your army by clicking on your link. At least, I think that's what it says on the home page.

So join MY ARMY instead...:D

N

Nightstalkers

guess you don't get our help after all. sorry for the inconvinience... anyone want us to crack in and change their army size to infinite? it'll cost you your soul and a case of gummy worms*

*only in coalition with our armies, where this offer applies, Train only, no killer gnomes, and not available anywhere.

N

Nightstalkers

only with monsters, gangsters, and popstars... is there a michael jackson?

Flying monkeys attack!

T

train

Smoothness..... Thanks nightstalkers!!!...

I guess since bob asked first I'll check his army out...

now my link under Bob's... I clicked on everyone's links ot see what happened and it seems to have increased all your armies by 1...:confused: can you all do the same for me?... please...

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=456414

T

train

Instructions
In Kings of Chaos, you are a warlord controlling an army and attempting to become the most powerful force in Middle-earth. You can choose your race, either humans, elves, dwarves, or orcs. Once you choose your race, you cannot change it for the duration of the age, so choose wisely.
You build your army by sending people your unique link (found in your profile page). If they click on the link, they will be recruited into your army!

If someone joins from your link page, they will become one of your officers, and when their army grows your army will get extra recruits. Also, your army will help them when they are being attacked.

Every game turn (30 minutes), you will generate money. The amount of money you generate is based on the size of your army. The larger your army, the more money you will make by using it to pillaging the surrounding countryside.

Use your money to buy weapons from the Armory. Weapons make your forces stronger by giving them attack and defense bonuses.

When you want to attack someone, the number of attack turns you use determines how much money you will plunder if you win. Use attacks wisely though, as you only get 1 every 30 minutes. Different races have different bonuses. Keep this in mind when choosing your race.

Rules

Legal:
Clicking on your own link
Clicking on your officers' links
Posting your link on message boards where it is allowed and is on-topic
Emailing your link to your friends or sending it to them on instant messenger
Having people click your link more than once (but not within 24 hours)
Putting your link on your webpage
Putting your link in your profile

Illegal:

Posting your link on chat rooms including IRC
Posting your link on a forum where it is against that forum's policies or off-topic
Repeatedly viewing pages to slow the server
Registering an email address that is not yours
Registering multiple accounts
Using link trading sites
Advertising your link on adult sites
Sending your link to people you do not know
Sending the link to an e-mail reflector or USENET group
Putting your link in popups, inside any frame, or using redirects
Using a script to automatically gain recruits
Using proxy servers to generate fake hits

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone know how to access the Armory? And how to you do an attack? :confused: