Kings of Chaos

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
When I clicked your link I got to the new KOC page, but I got an error on the page that said I was an invalid user or something, so I tries my old user name and password and what do you know - it re-activated my old account but without my having a commanding officer anymore...:eek:

Oh well...

Anyhow, since I seem to be a commander too if anyone would like to join up Click here to join my army instead...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It worked for me. I got the page where you have to click the number that shows and said I was recruited. Both for you and train...

S

Svenmonkey

From the Kings of Chaos web site:
Due to a problem with recruiting links, all links have CHANGED. Please use your new link to recruit new players.
So train needs to post his updated link. It gives me the Invalid User ID thing, too.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just clicked on it and it gave me the Invalid User ID thing too. I must have sneaked in before when it was still working :)

S

Svenmonkey

I just started playing today, so help me out. I want to join Train's army or whatever, but I already have an account. Is there a way I can transfer into his army or do I have to create a new account and delete the old one?

T

train

You would have to delete the old one... or break the rules and have more than one account...

I do my best not to break rules- that's why I only had 2 officers the whole last age...

Do what you can to increase your unit production - The more men you get - the more your earn per 30 minutes!...

Then you can buy more, and once strong enough - attack the tar out of people...

T

train

Svenmonkey... have you been playing your account?...

Just wondering...:)

S

Svenmonkey

Oh shoot...

I forgot all about it with the start of school and all. I hope you're not too weak because you have a crippled officer. :eek:

T

train

It doesn't really hurt me as much...

I was just wondering because you didn't semm to be going anywhere rank-wise - as in strength of attack and defense...

I've been clicking your link as often as possible thoguh just to give you more soldiers and money per day...

Just checking was all..

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I've added the corrected link to my list of bookmarks, and will click on it daily to help build your army train. Please feel free to do the same with mine...;)

I've only got one officer so far - and that's my 12-year-old son Josh...:(

C'mon guys - join up! :D

T

train

Nightstalkers - have you thought about joining/playing Kings of Chaos?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
See, I already forgot to do this Thursday and Friday...

hey, just noticed Svenmonkey's building an army of dwarves! Cool! ;)