Juniper Order Ranger *trick*

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Any thing that lets you sac a creature repeatedly would work in place of the Gargadon
Betrothed of Fire (Weatherlight common) 1R
Fanatical Devotion (Nemisis common) 2W
Goblin Bombardment (Tempest
Martyr's Cause (Legacy

B

Budget Player Cadet

Yeah-there's rumors of this actually being a playable deck. Just a shame that it's 3 different colors...
Tough to pull of, but doable.

B

BigBlue

To the "overkill" comments... you just have to work on "other" ways to make the combo work... the best combo decks I've ever come up with have great symbiosis with other "similar" effects so they can be used interchangeably...

Things with Graft would grant your creatures with Persist the +1/+1 counters they need to counteract the -1/-1.

You could use Other Persist creatures to great effect - plus you could recover from one being dealt with...

B

BigBlue

So, with Persist, the Juniper dude, Graft etc...

Also look up "whenever a creature comes into play" on Gatherer for more options.

Or, "whenever another creature comes into play" (which also get's you graft cards)

Or, "Sacrifice a creature"

The possibilities are mounting... You could have a lot of fun with just a UG build. Or a WG build.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Mooseman said:
Ha.... I totally forgot about the ranger getting counters too....... that is too cool...... Look out KJ, I'm using this against you...... :D
Let us know how it turns out!

R

rokapoke

Killer Joe said:
You're gonna have to wait a while, the Pittsburgh Penguins are in the Stanley Cup and that comes first!!!! :D
Damn straight! Let's go Pens!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Killer Joe said:
You're gonna have to wait a while, the Pittsburgh Penguins are in the Stanley Cup and that comes first!!!! :D
They'll have won it by the 31st.... Pens in 4, get out the broom.......

turgy22

Nothing Special
Mooseman said:
They'll have won it by the 31st.... Pens in 4, get out the broom.......
Hehe... I forgot about this thread. It looks like the Penguins are going to have to hurry up and play 3 games in the next two days if they want this thing wrapped up by the 31st.

Shabbaman

insert avatar here
There are two warriors with persist, Scuzzback marauders and Furystoke giant. Especially the giant is nice, it grants all other creatures the ability to ping for 2. If you combine the card with Bramblewood paragon (gives counters to warriors when they come into play) you have an infinite loop as well. Use Blasting station or Goblin bombardment, add Beacon of creation as well.

EDIT: I just read the Redwings won the ice hockey cup. I take it that's not a good thing?