Judgment Prerelease

D

DÛke

Spiderman – I never was, and still aren’t that interested in the game. I still play it though. Casually. Usually, I end up buying the cards 2-4 weeks after their initial release. I think the only set I was excited to buy on the official release date was Exodus...but that was when I had nothing else to do...

And I may know why Zadok has been "off." It's simple: he has a lot to worry about, he's a college student now. I know you see me here a lot, and you also see a good dose of Arhar and Almindhra...but trust me, we do it because we just don't have enough will power to not visit. Zadok, obviously, has a taken a lot of credit-hours, and he is too busy. When I'm busy, I just don't sleep, so I've been having 24-hour-days for some time now. Zadok probably has the will (or is that a weakness ;)) to actually sleep and not visit. I would imagine he'd start showing up as Summer approaches.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't play it regularly either but I figure it's the one chance every four or so months to get out and actually play with other people instead of trying to find compatible schedules with my friend. :)

And that's probably true about Zadok and it must be just this semester since he was on last fall. It's just that he's been gone for so long without any word; even if you're busy in four months, there's always ten minutes you can get on just to say you're busy (well, I think, at least) :) I hope we see him in the summer too.

D

DÛke

Zadok is not the type of a person who would get on just to say he's busy, and then leave...I don't believe.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No, I get the impression that he would be pretty conscientous of doing that; look at his supposed heart attacks when people were saying (or pretended to) they were leaving...

D

Duel

No, actually, Zadok's just spent his magic-related time judging, instead of playing or coming here, but I've told him he has to come back on, so when school ends, he probably will.

T

theorgg

I'm wanting to go to the one in Atlanta, but I might have to find an alternate ride, as my little sister has her birthday party on Saturday, and my mother might not be able to drive me due to that...

:(

R

RabidKimba

I'm gonna be in Atlanta for the prerelease... Hope to see ya there, Orgg and Sammy! :)

- Kimba

M

Mr_Pestilence

I have plans for the day Saturday (darned in-laws and their marriages in other states), but I'll go to the midnight pre-release Fri night/Sat morning at The War Room.

New cards and no sleep! It should be a blast!

A

arhar

Originally posted by DÛke
I know you see me here a lot, and you also see a good dose of Arhar and Almindhra...but trust me, we do it because we just don't have enough will power to not visit.
True. What am I doing here, I have finals! :(

Damn, I didn't even know there's a prerelease this weekend. I may show up at NY or NJ.

P

Purple_jester

Ok. Bad pun...

But I will go to the prerelease this weekend. I might even write a report about how badly I did. ;)

Z

Zero T Katama

I'm headed to Atlanta PR, and bringing RXI with me :) Orgg, hope you find that ride