Judgment Prerelease

T

TylersOnFire

when does the actual set come out? i thought sometime in june but would the prerelease be that early? :confused: hehe im just uninformed thats all :D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Sadly I cannot go Spidey spotting at this prerelease. I have to take placement tests for UMBC.:(

D

Dark_Tira

Looks like I'll be seeing Duel in Portland. I always like friendly competition.:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I....

will be on a plane to Europe. I have been to every Pre-Release since Invasion and now I suck. Damn communist lemurs.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

As usual, I'll be head judge in Portland. Please say hi if you happen to be there.

R

rkoelsch

I want to go to the Detroit Prerelease but I don't know if I will finish the Kitchen in time. After being without a stove for 2 months I am sure my wife will say," Go ahead to that card thingy, I can wait another week." Yeah I see that happening.:rolleyes:

A

Almindhra

I'll be there in Syracuse, NY..........And this time I'm going 5-0!....:p...

J

Jigglypuff

I might be able to make it to the one in Denver. I don't think anyone else here is even remotely near Colorado, so I'll just be alone again, naturally.

(- Steve -)

D

Duel

Hi, EricBess... good to know you'll be there watching.... just out of curiosity, any way I can take the judge test in portland, yet, or is it still just a seattle-only thing?

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I have made no plans for it, and I will definitely have too much work that weekend, so I won't be going.

Spiderman: Look for Zadok, if possible.
EDIT (at first before Duel posted) : Never mind.

EDIT TO GET THE POINT ACROSS: I figured that out, that's why I tried to edit the post.

D

DÛke

Never been, never will, and never will want to go to a pre-release.

G

Gerode

I'll be going to the Seattle-area prerelease on the Saturday.

D

Duel

Zadok is in Washington. I talked to him this weekend, he was wearing a shirt that said "Religon: Saving your Soul at the Expense of your Mind". He's still in Washington, and will be moving to Maryland for college next year. I think.

P

Purple_jester

Expect me at the local one. I'm all for getting one of those Hebrew Glory cards. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Duke: Why not? Is it the "tourney" atmosphere or something?

Duel: Did he mention why he hasn't been on the CPA for a while?