Jinxed Choker

H

Homestar

Hey all, i was just wondering what you guys this of the jinxed choker. i like to run it in my protection deck. there are a lot of combos i thought up with it and i was just wondering if you guys think its a worth while card.

H

Homestar

i have the CoP:artifact and i do use it with it but i dont think i can get my hands on one of those armagedon clocks....cuz i havent been playin playin for very long and all i have is legions and mirrodin and the more recent stuff.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
If only you could resolve that getting cards thing...

Got lots of commons for ya and we could even trade my Clocks for something :)

H

Homestar

i kno but remember the whole thing about my dad not lettin me and stuff..........GOD I REALLY WISH THEIR WAS SOME WAY YOU COULD GET THEM TO ME. but, not to be greedy, ow well. ill try to reason with them. and another thing, after playing it a few times, i think isochron sceptar is one of the best cards in the mirrodin block. does n e 1 agree?

N

Nightstalkers

Could always buy them from different online sellers too. But then again, you would need a credit card to do some of that.

Nightstalker Habuki

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's usually included in the total price, so you would pay all with the credit card (which, if you don't have one or can't use one, is the main stopper).

R

Reverend Love

The key lesson to learn here Homestar is it sucks to be young. You can't drive, you can't buy stuff and you hafta listen to your parents...just wait. In about ten years you'll be able to buy all kinds of stuff you don't need..like Magic cards, computer stuff, gizmos and gadgets..and here's the best part...THEN you get to listen to your wife complain about all the stuff you just bought! Being old is awesome....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Plus you can wear diapers again and not worry about having to make a trip to the bathroom... you can go right where you are! :p

H

Homestar

:mad: I WANNA BE OLD. o well, we cant rush it, right? but i think i can still pull off that diapers thing..........:cool:

T

train

as for the choker - just make yourself untargetable...

scepter's good - but not the best...

I'm personally leaning towards the troll ascetic...

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by Reverend Love
The key lesson to learn here Homestar is it sucks to be young. You can't drive, you can't buy stuff and you hafta listen to your parents...just wait. In about ten years you'll be able to buy all kinds of stuff you don't need..like Magic cards, computer stuff, gizmos and gadgets..and here's the best part...THEN you get to listen to your wife complain about all the stuff you just bought! Being old is awesome....
But... I got to do those things while I was young...

Originally posted by shadow_acid
Use Urzas armors with the tablet and choker.
Um... Only prevents 1 dmg from a source. In essence you would prevent one dmg for one of the counters, then take the dmg for the rest of the counters on it...

If the Choker had 4 counters on it, it would deal 4 dmg to you and your armor would prevent 1 dmg, turning the dmg to 3 instead of 4. If you had 4 armors out you would in essence only prevent 4 of the dmg. What happens when you get 10 counters on the choker? you take 6 dmg from it.

I stress the use of a COP: Artifacts instead of an urza's armor in the case of that type of artifact dmg.

M

MagicMan

Originally posted by Homestar
i have the CoP:artifact and i do use it with it but i dont think i can get my hands on one of those armagedon clocks....cuz i havent been playin playin for very long and all i have is legions and mirrodin and the more recent stuff.
I'll give you mine for free dude...Seriously...

H

Homestar

sweetness. buuut spidey offered to send me a bunch of commons cuz im a No0b and my parents said no because the dont like me giving out my adress. so i dont think that this would be any differant :(. ill give it another shot.

D

DeathMaster666

Well don't tell your parents then. Its pretty simple. You have to learn that in order to get things done, you have to go around your parents. Next time something like this happens, don't tell your parents and just wait for it in the mail.
What do they think, that Spidey is a pedophile?

O

orgg

A pedophile is a person who takes advantage of a child's natural trusting instincts and abuses them.

Your parents arn't wanting you to share your address because the internet is one place that evil people gather their victims from.

Be thankful you have good parents.

T

Tabasco

Hey don't bring Michael's Jesus Juice into this.....erm...at any rate...

I like to put the choker in my Channeler's Aura deck....They don't live to long when the have <insert very, very, very, very, very large number here> damage coming at them.