it's 1:10 here.. you know what that means!

R

Reverend Love

It was intentional. My gin-tonics turned into Vodka shots which led to all of Sunday being spent in misery.

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Reverend Love
It was intentional. My gin-tonics turned into Vodka shots which led to all of Sunday being spent in misery.
GnT's with Vodka chasers - no wonder your Sunday sucked :D

C

Chaos Turtle

Yes, train, it is tequila that goes in a margarita. I prefer my tequila "congelado" (freezer temperature, gives it a somewhat thicker consistency) with a bit of Tabasco in it. Straight shots at room temp with the old salt-and-lime trick is good as well.

Vodka is the best. Drink it cold and neat (no ice) or with some tonic water (Absolut Kurant is fantastic with tonic). Always drink Absolut or Stolichnaya unless you can afford an even more premium brand. Never had a hangover from straight vodka.

I hate whiskey. Got too sick too many times. Bourbon is essential for a manhattan cocktail though, so I haven't sworn it off completelt. ;)

Spiderman -- have you tried the Kahlua Especial? Very nice, with a bit more kick. You take it with cream or plain

13NoVa

kahlua is great

i just like playing drunk man's checkers.

you need a to mix vodka and cherry coke, and vodka and coke.

You need one shot glass per player.

whenever the red player jumps a black, he takes a shot of vodka+coke
whenever the black player jumps a red, he takes a shot of vodka+cherry coke
whenever either palyer jumps a King, they take a shot of each.

i tell ya, you'd think the vodka would get to you, the acid from the soda gets you first.

A

Apollo

When you have mono, drinking alcohol causes your liver to swell up and can be very dangerous.

Just you think about that while you're enjoying it, you jerks. :(

R

Reverend Love

Hey Chaos ever tried a split screwdriver? God's gift to those passionate for potato alcohol.

13NoVa

Your spreading Lucifer's lies boy! Vodka and Cola! Blasphemy! Open your eyes while I give you some hard earned experience.

Boys =

Whisky Coke
Capt. Coke
Screwdriver
Vodka Redbull

Make you man, big tough ..make the fook like wild animal.

And remember girls NEVER want to taste alcohol in their mixed drinks. I discovered letting them watch you purposely mix them a weak drink leads them to MORE weak mixed drinks...strength in numbers ma-boy.

Train

Did you drink a bottle of the attached? If not then you've yet to taste the super-turbo-devil-juice.

Apollo

When you have mono, drinking alcohol causes your liver to swell up and can be very dangerous. Just you think about that while you're enjoying it, you jerks. :(
With that in mind I laid siege to a bottle of Captain Morgan's Private Stock...I won. *hiccup*

A

Apollo

Sven: no, actually, I'm a complacent one. :D

Actually, I rarely if ever drink. For the record.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Chaos Turtle: Haven't tried the Kahlua Especial, is that a drink or a type of Kahlua? Sounds good either way :)

Apollo: You can wait until you're over the mono (if you aren't already) and then have your drinks :)

We're not raging drunks, just drunks :p Actually, I have a drink once in a blue moon, and usually when I'm visiting my sister and brother-in-law since they have a bar. Last time I had a drink was New Years Eve over there.

T

train

I can say I haven't had a serious drink since August 13th...

Wine coolers/no mas...

C

Chaos Turtle

(blasted timeouts...)

Spiderman: Kahlua Especial is a finer, 70-proof version of Kahlua. It's only been available in the US (other than in duty-free shops) since mid-'02. If you like Kahlua, you'll almost certianly love Especial.

Svenmonkey: No. I for one am a very well-mannered and casual drunk. Er...drinker. ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm... does that mean it's more expensive? ;) I'll look for it the next time I go in the store, which isn't too often :)