It seems that I am new...

S

Sleepy

If your an interdimentional wormhole, that is...
hey Zero! welcome to our asylum. Zadok,you want to change your speech to say blue lettering, not orange. and Zero, if you want to do the me thing (you know, where you wrote "Zero being curious...") just type [*me]being curious...[*/me] like this, except take out the asterisks check it out
[me]being curious...[/me]
and thats all there is to it!
[me]snores...[/me]

P

Purple_jester

Another female has joined our happy happy family. Just two more female regulars and we can finally take over. <glances about warily for any Founders...>

Welcome. Another female to reduce the testosterone levels is always appreciated. You've met Whimsy and Almndhra, I see. There's also Griffith, Erinpuff and Sadist Angel. These and myself are the regular "fairer sex" crowd around here. ;)

Oh, yes, and watch out for DUke. He flirts wth every new girl around, but he's mine.

K

K

Hello there Dawn. My name is K. I'm 18, and I'm currently a senior in high school myself. I'm planning to go to a 4 year college after high school; majoring in, well, you guessed: "undecided".

I usually never get mad, unless you try to as little as talk me to take off my shades; that's when things get bad with me.

Welcome here, and hope you enjoy your staying. This is going to be a fun ride. Enjoy it, with me, and the members.

I was going to sing you a song, but I forgot what I should sing, maybe next time, haokay?

L

Landkiller

Wow, "Undecided " is my major, too!

Welcome everyone!!!

A

Almindhra

No!...Thats my special major!...

I am majoring in a special "undecided" type of degree...

D

dw51688

Hey Zero, you said "y'all"

Are you from the deep south? If so, cool!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

[me]pulls up in the Clown Car. Waves to everyone especially the newbie. Reaching into a portable hole he pulls out punch, pie, and the chocolate covered stawberries[/me]GO GO GADGET FOOD!

Welcome to the cpa 0. I'm PPE, the local culinary(i don't spell i cook DW) expert(i feed these heathens!) Hope your stay is long and pleasent(don't even think about any sick jokes duke)

[Edited by Phyrexian Pie-Eater on 11-05-00 at 11:10 PM]

D

DÛke

Said by Purple Girl:
Oh, yes, and watch out for DUke. He flirts wth every new girl around, but he's mine.
Am I really yours Purple Girl? Thanks.:)

Wow! There’s going to be a female invasion soon!
Purple Girl, Zero, and Zhaneel, you could be Charlie’s Angels. (Though, Purple Girl being DÛke's Angel:))

[Edited by DÛke on 11-05-00 at 08:52 AM]

Z

Zero

I just wanna thank ya'll for the warm welcome! I am gonna talk to this "aldmira" girl about posting my pic on her site! So you will all get to see me! ;)

Again, thanks!

End.

A

Almindhra

Yeah...aldmira...Thats a new one...Oh well, I gave up a long time ago...

Yeah, just send me an email with your pic attached...

D

DÛke

...I already "unlocked" my PM, email me with that reply, I'm still waiting for it.

I already posted this in your conversation in the Off-Topic area, but you seemed to miss it, since it's all the way in the bottom.

Well, now you know. Reply! :)