It seems that I am new...

Z

Zero

Hey ya'll! My names Dawn, and I am a 18 yr old female who plays magic! I am currently a senior in high school, and I first started playing when Urzas Saga came out. Im trying to get a website up so I can post my picture, but no luck :( . I reckon I will enjoy meeting ya'll on this here casual organization!

N

nodnarb24

Hi, I'm the local studmuffin.

[me]everyone laughs.[/me]

Our female population is growing.

YIPPIE!!!.

We don't get many females in these parts.

Z

Zadok001

Hiya, and my usual greetings to ya'. :) Welcome aboard! We do have a couple other female members who, no doubt, will soon stop by to talk to you. Have fun! (And watch out for DUke. J/K!!!)

Furthermore...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Z

Zero

ahhh.....those names make sense now! Thank you Zadok! Hehe, not many girls eh? I reckon I will half to change that...

Hmmm...what should my nickname be?

H

Hawaiian mage

I have nothing to say at thie joyouse occasion.

Darn.

M

MrXarvox

Hello. I am Mr. Xarvox, an entity of the purest form of evil. Now, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking "you're not so evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat"
Well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat!
There is nothing more evil than something cute and fluffy! Beware, for the cute and fluffy will steal your soul and give it to me! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Welcome :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!

And your nickname can be whatever you want it to be... witty, clever, dopey, Magic-related, we have all kinds!

W

Whimsical

The female population here is growing by erratic bursts and staggers. <laughs> Feisty one, ain't 'cha? Welcome to the CPA, happy posting, and don't mind the loonies. :D

A

Apollo

Welcome! I can't tell you what your nickname should be, but hopefully you can come up with a better one than me (I used to be "The Gimp" and now I'm "Bird Boy." Pretty sad, eh?).

And ignore Nodnarb, I'm the local stud. If you're into birds, that is.:)

D

DÛke

And your a senior in High School?
Are you sure we haven't met before?
Perhaps in your, or my dreams?
I'm sure we've met, somewhere
Me, I sometimes do stare
And guess what, I day dream what I dare!

Welcome Dawn. seriously, your name reminds me of that one girl I used to have a crush on, but never talked to, since I was "too shy".

Dawn: a very, very sexy name given to the right person.

The girl I used to know was called Eve, so, you're Dawn. Eve and Dawn, that's why you remind me of her(Eve).

Am I bragging? Sorry...
Hope we get to talk sometimes.

Oh, and don't listen to what they tell you about me, I'm a nice person, really, I am.

D

Darsh

Welcome,our little part of the matri...uh I mean the net!
Don't get scared off by the so-called "members", in reality there's only about 10 different people here but they each have 2 or 3 different aliases.;)
And here's the secret code for today:
Intergalatic
Planetary
Planetary
Intergalatic

Psst! Hey Duke, is that your new pick up line?;)

A

arachiron

Hi. Welcome. Blah, blah, and er--blah. Nice to see some fellow girl magic players come along. 'Tis a slow and rather revolting process...integration that is.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey, I hope to see ya in the boards.

If you have any questions, just ask me or anyone else!

Z

Zero

Thanks ya'll for the warm greeting! I love this place so far!

(*Zero being curious to the whereabouts of these alleged other female magic players...*)

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA Members!

Don't let all the psychos scare you!

A

Almindhra

Oh, um, er...

Hi...

Uh...

I'm allegedly female...

But I'm mainly a beast...

H

Hawaiian mage

I have an interdemensional wormhole fetish. Does that count for anything?