Istanbul's Trivia Contest II

I

Istanbul

Now that it's been out for a while, Invasion cards are included.

I

Istanbul

You have until Friday, October 20th to answer this question.

What was the first land printed that did not produce mana?

I

Istanbul

You have until Tuesday, October 24th at 1:00 pm CST to answer this question.

When Unlimited was still in production, how much was the retail price of one booster pack of Unlimited?

Z

Zadok001

Deep in Istanbul's attic, there is an ancient, dusty old chest. Every few days, Istanbul wanders up there, and pries the lid up to peer within. Inside this chest, there are dozens of Magic: The Gathering trivia questions floating around on tiny tears of paper. He just grabs one at random and throws it at us.

I would guess he just pulls him out of his- Oh, nevermind.

D

DÛke

Yeah, but seriously, I think he has some kind of knowledge vault in his head or something, I don't know...WHO would know the price other than Istanbul? I don't know...

Maybe he pulls them off of his, um, what's it called? Um, you know, that, um, something, oh wellk, I can't think of the word...

T

Thrash Golem

this question is way too hard. ive been arond since nemesis..
and i dont even know what they go for in the US, i live in canada. also, boosters go for different prices in different places

U

Ura

Thrash is right on this one. being in canada and with varying market prices the cost of a booster is different in different areas. I know what I had to pay for them back then, but some people may have had to pay different.

D

DÛke

...Ura, it's different all around the world:).
Istanbul didn't make his question very clear.
The price of the booster, where? U.S., China, Italy, Australia, Mars, Saturn, other galaxies?
Where? It's different. Heck, it's different from one store to another. Invasion boosters are already different in prices from one store to another, or atleast, where I live at it is. One store, sells them for 2.50, one store sells them for 2.55, and one for 2.99, ya see that?

I

Istanbul

I'm talking about the MSRP, in US$, for an Unlimited pack when they were still in production.