Infinite Combos!

J

Jigglypuff

Okay, here it goes.

You have the Phyrexian Altar, Ornithopter, Enduring Renewal (which I forgot in the original post), Grinning Totem, Inheritance, and Soldevi Digger in play. You sack the Ornithopter to the Altar to make any color of mana, the Renewal returns it to your hand and you can run through this cycle 3 times and then draw a card with Inheritance. Repeat this until you draw your entire deck. Then, generate some more mana through the Ornithopter loop and use the Totem and steal a card from your opponent's deck. You can play that card because the Altar gives you any color of mana. Then you can Dig the Totem to the bottom of your library, which is also the top, draw it again with Inheritance, and repeat.

(- Steve -)

K

Killerbob

ok, I had the feeling that enduring renewal and karn was missing, but I see that you can do it without karn.

I

Istanbul

But you'd better hope that either your opponent has a 20-power creature with Haste, or you remember during your Upkeep to Dig a card onto your library, or you'll lose.

I

Istanbul

Oh, by the by...it's worth noting that the deck listed is mono-white. Good show!

K

Killerbob

you can make all the mana you want, so refilling your library is no problem. But it really doesnt matter. When you have played all the spells you like, you remove all his lands from the game, and say go. Then your opponent is decked.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
2x Vernal Bloom + Zuran Orb + Groundskeeper + Fastbond + Hurricane = Infinite damage
I imagine you need another card to protect yourself against the Hurricane? Or are you taking everyone out in a blaze of glory? :)

K

Killerbob

you get 2 life for each land with zuran orb. Actually you get infinite life in the process.