In case you haven't heard (Concerning accusations about me)

I

Istanbul

Actually, no. The Revenge thread is about what I'd do to the guys that murdered two of my closest friends if I ever found them. To quote Batman, "My mind isn't a very nice place to be."

R

Reverend Love

I like how everyone gains like +10 to their bad mutha factor when protected by the intaarnets anonymity. Quick to accuse someone of being a racist without such silly things as support or facts.

80% of the netzins grow internet balls of brass when logged on...take it with a gain of salt SeFRo.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Reverend Love
I like how everyone gains like +10 to their bad mutha factor when protected by the intaarnets anonymity. 80% of the netzins grow internet balls of brass when logged on...take it with a gain of salt SeFRo.
Good point. I've gotten over the whole "I'm hella ticked off at this bozo!" and have just accepted he's probably some poor doof who wants to bring down a "cheater." Bleh.

Istanbul: You had friends who got murdered? A shame, man. I think I would like to read this revenge thread of yours, then, as I have a friend who was coerced into committing suicide. I'd be interested in seeing how your "If I see you in public..." thoughts flow.

T

train

That wouldn't go well with the Senility spidey...

Isty - Condolences...:(

D

DeathMaster666

I think someone used me as a fake tourney guy, because I went to the 8th Prerelease in Lake Charles (a town), but on my DCI record, it shows that I participated in 2 tournaments at LC, which I didn't.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by DeathMaster666
I think someone used me as a fake tourney guy, because I went to the 8th Prerelease in Lake Charles (a town), but on my DCI record, it shows that I participated in 2 tournaments at LC, which I didn't.
www.thedci.com

Go to the DCI's website and report this, man. If somebody's using you as a proxy for themselves, or as a placeholder, that isn't too good for your record.

It's really surprising this doesn't happen more often, seeing as how easy it is to get peoples' DCI numbers and then just pretend to be them at a later day. However, I'm glad it doesn't happen more often.

D

DeathMaster666

Originally posted by SeFRo
www.thedci.com

Go to the DCI's website and report this, man. If somebody's using you as a proxy for themselves, or as a placeholder, that isn't too good for your record.

It's really surprising this doesn't happen more often, seeing as how easy it is to get peoples' DCI numbers and then just pretend to be them at a later day. However, I'm glad it doesn't happen more often.
Actually, it shows I got third at the tourney 0_0. So I think it helps my rating more than it hurts it. I guess I should try to get to the bottom of this though.

M

mythosx

Cheating huh? Sigh, cheating in competitive situations is nothing new. And its much easier to accomplish in such a volatile situaiton such as magic where we are always at the whim of the current card base. Heck in my opinion anyone who used Urza's block was a cheater.

Why is it that people like to through around the word racist so much? If you truly insulted a group of people in an article I am sure that you would not have been able to post it on any self-respecting site. Perhaps the person who accused you as such was just an ingnorant person who ran out of insults, such as a high school boy who refers to everything that he doesn't like as homosexual?

M

mythosx

aren't you mister anti blue? or Do i have the wrong cpa'er? Unlike you, I like blue. But even I have to concede that the designers were busy counting thier money and not really working on the game during that period. Hmmm...Every blue deck can go off on turn one? little fishy....

I

Istanbul

Report the guy. Seriously. It's only a matter of time until his fraud hurts your rating instead of helping it, even if that's the only thing you care about.

N

Notepad

I agree with Istanbul here. Even if you're getting positive results from some random guy using you as a fake ID, the situation is just plain wrong. If you need a "this could get ugly" for inspiration, how about this:

-Said guy is obviously cheating
-Said guy is likely suspended, otherwise he'd have little reason to use your name
-Said guy has been caught once before, then
-If so, said guy will likely be caught again
-At that point, you get dragged into the investigation. ;)

D

DeathMaster666

I sent an Email to the DCI, so it should be taken care of.