I'm not a smart man

W

WickedBoy6

I keep dating people that don't like Magic, to the point where I don't even play. No more of this. I must remain single, play cards, and post on CPA a LOT more than I have been.

Greetings to those that remember me, and hello to those that do not. Former captain of the Atog Army, I had to hand in my resignation after it was discovered that I traded in Mountian Dew and Doritos for Sierra Mist and Garlic Cheese Bread Lay's. So, now, I am currently the peace treaty liaison between the Elves and the Slivers. I hope to one day usher these two tribes into a brave new world of prosperity. One collectively known as the Slivelves.

Joking aside, I wanna get back into Magic in a big, big way, after sinking in about 130 hours into Magic 2013, and now 170 hours in Magic 2014, having gotten a nice 5000-count box of commons/uncommons for $5, a new Fat Pack of Theros, and just having DLed Magic Online, I am SUPER ready for all means of play. So, expect more Wicked to be around. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you again! Ready to start up some Mindmaster games when you are ;)

Didn't you get married a couple of years ago?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Holy Rice Rum Batman, married and dating the wrong people?
His stories have to be better than Ransac's midget ones.

W

WickedBoy6

Thank you for the greetings back, and yes, Spidey. I did get married, but it didn't last. In a tragic state of affairs, she cheated on me with a mutual friend we met through a Magic group. The irony isn't lost on me.

W

WickedBoy6

Tell me about it. We're still cordial, but it's nowhere near friendly.