I'm not a smart man

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by WickedBoy6, Oct 26, 2013.

1. WickedBoy6 Captain of the Atog Army

I keep dating people that don't like Magic, to the point where I don't even play. No more of this. I must remain single, play cards, and post on CPA a LOT more than I have been.

Greetings to those that remember me, and hello to those that do not. Former captain of the Atog Army, I had to hand in my resignation after it was discovered that I traded in Mountian Dew and Doritos for Sierra Mist and Garlic Cheese Bread Lay's. So, now, I am currently the peace treaty liaison between the Elves and the Slivers. I hope to one day usher these two tribes into a brave new world of prosperity. One collectively known as the Slivelves.

Joking aside, I wanna get back into Magic in a big, big way, after sinking in about 130 hours into Magic 2013, and now 170 hours in Magic 2014, having gotten a nice 5000-count box of commons/uncommons for $5, a new Fat Pack of Theros, and just having DLed Magic Online, I am SUPER ready for all means of play. So, expect more Wicked to be around. :D
  2. BigBlue Magic Jones

Welcome Back...
  3. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Welcome back.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Good to see you again! Ready to start up some Mindmaster games when you are ;)

Didn't you get married a couple of years ago?
  5. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Holy Rice Rum Batman, married and dating the wrong people?
    His stories have to be better than Ransac's midget ones.
  6. WickedBoy6 Captain of the Atog Army

Thank you for the greetings back, and yes, Spidey. I did get married, but it didn't last. In a tragic state of affairs, she cheated on me with a mutual friend we met through a Magic group. The irony isn't lost on me.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ouch! Sorry, dude... :(
  8. WickedBoy6 Captain of the Atog Army

Tell me about it. We're still cordial, but it's nowhere near friendly.