I'm mad and wanna fight!

V

Volraths_bane

**Harvey flies up and knocks the Sow out of the air...it lands on Maraud**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal watches as the sheepdog completely misses him and crushes harvely like a ripe melon.

*Azreal Launches a gorilla dressed up as chicken(hey it counts:p) at Ransace

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, wondering how Azreal got the gorilla to sit still long enough to put the chicken suit, launches a rooster at the gorilla. They explode in mid-air.*

Two can play that game!

*Ransac launches a Blue Whale dressed up like a pig(I got the ref's permission on that one).*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal launches a cow at the blue whale and they explode in midair.....the eyes of the whale then fall and crush Azreal.

thats going to hurt in the morning...

*Azreal launches 176.2 marshmellow peeps at ransac's head

In answer to you question Ransac, It requires super glue some cheese and a giant pineapple.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow, you didn't use any salsa for the gorilla?

*Ransac eyes the peeps and opens his mouth. He devours all 176.2 peeps and digests them immediately.*

HOLD YOUR BREATH, AZREAL!

*Ransac lets loose a tremendous fart that knocks all lifeforms unconscious within a 20 mile radius. The only two not affected are Ransac and Azreal.*

Those peeps go right through me. I bet you've never met a person that could convert solids directly into gas before, have you?

Uh-oh. I just realized that all of the farm animal are unconscious, as well. The ref says we can't fight unless our ammo is awake. What will we do?

Any ideas, Azreal?

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

simple we do this....

*Azreal dresses himself up as a cow and launches himself at Ransac.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Just as Azreal is about to hit, Ransac sidesteps him and Azreal crashes to the ground.*

Hmmm, good idea on replacement ammo.

*Ransac loads the battered body of Azreal and launches him towards Azreal's side.*

Hope you enjoy the landing.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Harvey looks down at poor harvely who was crushed, then catches the flying Azreal, spins around and slams him right down on top of Ransac**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal a little more battered then before, but still okay lifts up the crushed Ransac, dresses him up as a sheep and flings him into the arena wall.

hmmmmm, seems that typo came back and bit me in the butt.

*Azreal grabs Harvey, bites his head off, and spits it across the the arena.

P

Prince RXI

*a hole apears in mid-air and RXI pops out*

AAAHHH:D what a day... FOR AN ANIMAL FIGHT!!!!

*The hole drops a barn right next to RXI and RXI rolls out his trusty Balista. RXI loads a cow in the launcher. RXI then launches the cow at the ref!! The ref goes SPLAT against the wall. He then loads the balista again.*

Now this is more like it!!!!

*RXI aims and lets the cow FLY!!!!*

Prince RXI, I love working for a multi-million dollar billiard company!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac dresses Prince Rxi up as a three-toed sloth(technically a farm animal if you are on crack) and launches him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal watches as RXI flies right past him into a wall.

*Azreal launches 3 blue whales dressed up as gophers(hey every farm has to have gophers)

V

Volraths_bane

**V.B., pissed off by Azrael's decapitation of his friend and mascot, Harvey the Wonder Hampster, runs in. He first runs up and pulls out a card...Time Ebb....and reverts Harvey to his good old capitated self. He then takes a abnormally big blue whale, dresses it as a bunny, loads it into a catipult and luanches it straight up in the air. At the height of it's ascent he pulls out another card and hurls it at the whale. It is Monstrous Growth. Now a whale roughly the size of Rhode Island is hurtling down towards everyone. VB turns and runs like hell.**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal throws his trump card up in the air................Azreal grows to massive size, dwarfing the monstrous growthed blue whale.

*Azreal eats the blue whale, then runs after VB, and steps on him and Harvey with his now, the size of russia foot.

Bet you were guessin' which card i used.............well i used hatred hehe.

V

Volraths_bane

**Unfortunately, Azreal's massive use of Hatred cost him so much life that the single blow that VB landed on his giant descending foot with The Bed Pan of Fate instantly killed him. Azreal's body fell backwards and lands on an apparently comatose Dementia (where are ya at my man) and crushed the Giant Magnifying Glass and Popsicle Stick Skyscraper :eek: :eek: :eek:

The turn then ends and Axreal shrinks back down to normal size**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*As Azreal lands he crushes everything in the stadium, including VB and Harvey.

What VB didn't think about, is that now its the end of the turn, I am completely regenerated, the missing arm and ear, how I er..........missed them:D

*Azreal finds the crushed corpse of VB and begins slicing it with his Sword of the damned.

M

maraud234

*Maraud finds that he has been killed at least 3 times in the last 5 posts due to overkill. Maraud asks the fighters to use attacks that target one person only.*

:rolleyes:

*Maraud rolls his eyes.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac covers his eyes and launches Roseanne(pre-diet years) in a bunny suit.*

Ransac, cpa trash man