I'm mad and wanna fight!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm challenging any ONE person to a farm-animal, CATAPULT MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll go over the rules once I have an opponent.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

I will accept your challenge, but I wish you would make it a 2 on 2 match. I get nervous when there's just me and another guy fighting.

For example
1) lost to Ransac
2) tied with Dementia
3) lost to VB

My record's not looking good right now

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Are you sure you wanna fight me now? You should be in the middle of another fight with VB and Dementia. Besides, it always seems the fights on here consists of some combination of us four nowadays.

If you can find us each a NEW tag team partner, so be it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Nah, I think I'll change my mind on that. I'll let you fight somebody new, considering I've spent way too much time in Battle Arena. When did you move to Statesboro?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
About a month ago. This is where I'm going to college.

Anybody else want to fight me in a farm animal, catapult match?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sees the sheep and launches a cow at it. They explode from the impact of the other one.*

Does this mean you accept the challenge?

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um..........sure
*Azreal takes out a bow, and............................a giant marshmellow peep and shoots it at Ransac, while shielding himself from cow and sheep parts.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NOT THE DREADED PEEP!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac launches a pikachu and launches it at the peep. Once again, they explode on impact.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!, Ransac keeps countering my attacks. haha I know. I shall use your own tricks against you.
*Azreal snaps his fingers and Mushroom Hunting is now playing in the backround, and Ransac is mesmerized by its hypnotic tune. Taking this chance, I pull out the garden gnome club and begin to pummel Ransac with it.

M

MrXarvox

Hmm, garden gnomes as weapons eh? generally they're just freakish minions.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who just snapped out of the trance, calls for a judge.*

Ref: It's illegal. Only farm animals may be use as weapons and they must be launched by catapult. Therefore I will....

Ransac; CANCEL THE DAMAGE!!!!! CANCEL THE DAMAGE!!!

Ref: ....give you a warning.

Ransac: Dang.

*Azreal laughs at Ransac, until he realizes that a goat is on it's way towards him.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal sees the goat flying at his head, and is smacked in the face while watching the goat.

Oh wow look at all the gremlins:eek:....

*despite the sense being knocked out of him, Azreal still manages to launch 3 and half cows at Ransac.

Thats right 3 and a half:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac starts to worry about the 3 and a half cows heading towards him.*

My piglets! Where are my piglets?

*Ransac finds his piglets and throws four of them at the cows. Three of the cows blow up in mid air, but the final piglet misses the half cow. It hits Ransac on the foot.*

OWWWWWWW!!!!!

*Ransac launches 3 horses and 5 sheep at Azreal.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

wow thats alot of animals heading my way!!!:eek:

*Azreal opens his mouth as wide as he possibly can and eats the 3 horses that fly at him........but the sheep then smack him in the stomach and he spits the horses out at Ransac.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! my kidneys oh wait........AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! my liver.

*Azreal trying to keep his liver from falling out of the massive wound in his stomach manages to launch 78 chickens randomly about the arena.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac laughs as the chickens fall by him harmlessly.*

HAH-HAH-HAH!!!!! THEY ALL MISSED ALL 78 OF TH......wait a minute. There's only 77 of them here.

*Ransac jumps as the final chicken impales his left butt cheek. While running around like an idiot, he launches a bull at Azreal and a horse lands on him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Wait a minute who did the horse land on?
*While contemplating this the bull slams Azreal into the arena wall ripping his arm off.....

Hey that was my orange peelin' arm!!!

*Azreal grabs a handfull of turkeys and sheep and stuffs them into the catapult and fires them at Ransac.

V

Volraths_bane

**VB walk in in a huff with his hands behind his back.**

OKAY!! WHO IS LAUNCHED THE CHICKENS!!!

**VB pulls out from behind his back The Bed Pan of Fate..which has a chicken stuck in it.**

Just for that I will have Harvey flying interference between you to.
Stay here Harvey

Harvey: chip Chip Chip (you bet your oink)

**VB leaves**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who is recovering from the horse landing on him(there you go), starts to laughs when he sees all of the chickens land next to VB. After a while, he musters up the strength to launch a sow and a sheepdog.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

I wonder what the FDA would think of all this flying poultry and stuff? :confused: