I'm Gonna try this again......

F

Firestorm

Firestorm uses a Ghitu fire for, um 30 i guess on the thorn elementals and a fireball on no one in particular, just throwin it ou there.

----------------=================########@
----------------=================########@

M

Multani

Didn't Bob say no overly powerful X-spell? :mad:
My god, if you can do a 30 point Damage Spell, Guess I'll just cast 50 point Hurricane.
Now everybody's dead. :mad:

F

Firestorm

So my deck is illeagal in this format. Hmmm. How about a Firestorm, discarding three kindles, a Kindle for i forget how much, and a Pale moon. :D

D

dw51688

[color="28A000"]^^
^^
^
^

^
^
^

^

^
^

[/color]

It's a tree. For you Multani. Diplomatic gift. But I am tempted by fire. FIRE!

D

Darsh

Dw, either you did not take your pills or you ARE taking pills.

I'll let you figure that one out.;)

T

terzarima

Augh, too many people against me.... Aha!!! Since I can cast white, I cast (Drum roll please)Island sanctuary... buwahahaha.... hmmmmmm what else oh yes A couple northeren Pladins (DIE DARSH DIE) and what else, oh yes just in case there are any of those little things.... Tividar's Crusade.... buwahaha all goblins gone. And to you EVIL MULTANI I cast (another drum roll) Retribution of the meek, so all your big bad wumpi are gone....

Buwahaha Mass destruction...

T

terzarima

Plus all of those crazy creatures like sprit of the night and Gaea's something are gone... buwahaha gotta love that card

D

Darsh

Alright ademis if you want to play like that.

[me] casts darkest hour[/me]

Here comes the fun part!

[me] casts Living Death[/me]

Attack ademis with the 4 Devouring Strosses, and 4 Spirit of the Night.

Die like the ineffectual white mage you are!

G

Gerode

Hibernation in response to ademis's Retribution of the Meek. You'll be seeing more Thornys in your near future...

G

Gerode

Didn't see what Darsh did. Those Thorn Elementals can stay in the graveyard if Living Death is coming up!

G

Gerode

Oh yeah.

Confiscate the Island Sanctuary, attack ademis with Tidal Krakens, poke with Tims.

T

terzarima

Darn, what can I do.... ummmmmm istant, instant Aha I play 4 Samite ministration and 4 Shadow bane, hah I gain umm to much to count something like aha I gain 60 life haha stick that in your evil black pipe and smoke it...

D

Darsh

Okay, since you can only use 4 of a card, you cannot use them anymore.:)

[me] casts 4 Bad Moons and 4 Avatar of Woe[/me]

Attack with the Spirits and Strosses again.

Take 92 damage ademis.

T

terzarima

Oh and gerode I cast ummm Invulnerability 4 times (using buyback of course)

G

Gerode

Okay. We'll just attack again.

[me] sends his Krakens for Round 2. [/me]

T

terzarima

wait sorry Darsh all my guys are back :) fountain watch and my ivory mask is still up and now I cast spiritual asylum so my creatures cannot be harmed buwahaha invulnerability

T

terzarima

Uh oh Worship!!!! Help me out ahhhhh back at 1.... and then I cast blessed wind ahhhh back at 20

D

Darsh

Did you already forget about retribution of the meek? That killed all my creatures and the living death brought them all back.

So how exactly are you going to win? by boring us to death mabye?

T

terzarima

Maybe darsh maybe, or maybe I might break out a broken time deck (Even thought you did beat it that one time) hmm what can I do? I know... Angelic chorus and serra avatar up to 40, and a 40/40 creature, another serra avater up to 80 amd two 80/80's, once again another serra avatar, up to 160 and three 160/160's, and finally another serra avatar up to 320, and 4 320's buwahaha now I attack Darsh and gerode, you can have 1 each (2 will block next turn