The:The RPG
Characters:
Alander=White
Multani=Green
Darsh=Black
Ademis=White
H-mage=Blue
Gerode=Blue
This is "The" in RPG form since no one lked the idea of characters controlled by Me....
We need a Black, a Green, and 2 Reds.....

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

I'll play black if you explain what it is that I'm doing.

B

Bob

Alander and Ademis, the white mages, are at war with Darsh and Black2, the Black mages. (If you be black2, you name him.)
Multani and Green2, the green Mages are allied with White Mages, and red is with black.
Gerode and H-Mage are blue, and must choose their ally in the war.
It is a team Battle. play it Like your in the battle arena, but keep in mind,you can only use spells of your color, and nothing high-tech, and Don't do anything overpowered.

D

Darsh

or not hey I like this a lot better, I'm not doomed to fail like in the other one

BTW, I was the one who organized the rebellion, you should never tell the enemy your plans

MUWHAHAHA!!!

M

Multani

But how about we aren't necessarily assigned teams. I might wanna ally with Black, then betray them and stuff.
It's no fun to only ally with friendly colors.
If you can ally with anyone, then it makes for an interesting battle.

B

Bob

But you can break the alliance and piss off the all-powerful white mages, and feel our wrath, er..Wrath of god, hehehehe...

D

Darsh

If there are empty space left (RedMage2 for example) could people already joined up (Me for example) take there spots? (Darsh become Red and Black for example)

M

Multani

If Bob casts Wrath of God, does that mean everyone dies including Bob himself?

G

Gerode

What if I cast a Pale Moon???
Does that mean everyone would fall in laughter, and allow us to attack while they are undefended? :D

T

Thrash Golem

i'd rather spend eternity eating shards of broken glass, then spend one more minute with you

T

Thrash Golem

Iget to be the red/green mage

i will harness the squirrels and release the fury of bogardan all at once! i'll control a horde of fire-breathing squirrels!

B

Bob

Sorry darsh+Thrash, you can be only one.
I suggest you be red, thrash
:D

T

Taka, The Eternal

I will be the Red Mage, but could you explain a couple of things real quick, do we have a limited amount of mana we can use per a turn, amount of spells, and life total?

D

Darsh

Nah, this is the battle arena, no rules around here.

(just be sure to cast anarchy to annoy the white mages, I'll cast gloom and dread of night.;))

Ach! the white mages have spotted us, RUN!!!

T

Thrash Golem

i am the red mage, i claimed it first. you can be the artifacts mage

G

Gerode

There were openings for TWO red mages.

Welcome to the CPA, Taka! Post something in the "New Members" forum so you can get all the ceremony we give everyone, including Zadok's famous Name Speech.

B

Bob

Hi Taka, It's Bob! H-Mage is here, and so is Talas(He's Nanokill). I really think Chance Holloway would like it here. But I don't know if he'd like somewhere where he's not the boss!
J/k
And yes, you can be the red mage.Thrash, you should know better.:mad:
Don't be pushy to the new members. you never know if it's the DM's buddy.:D