I'm a newbie,l SIGH I guess you just had to have me point it out.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Welcome to the Insane Asylum, ummm, i mean the CPA.(Nodnarb bangs his head against the padded walls)

Z

Zadok001

_SOME_ of us are normal in a crazy way, the rest are just good-old-fashioned crazy. :) Welcome aboard! I'm suprised, no one stole my speech yet this time... I actually have to give it myself! Wow!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

D

Darsh

Well I happen to be insane in the membrane.

Wasn't there something else... Oh Yeah Welcome to the ummm ""Resort Vacation Home"" ;)

S

sageridder

This is a great site with friendly natives.If your lucky this cool dude will come around with free pie.And no matter what duke might tell you the alumnium foil protective headgear is strictly optional.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

::pulls up in welcome stationwagon::
Cool,I'm now know as the guy with the pie. I like that. It rymes. Well anyway, heres my part.
::Sets up welcome refreshment stand with welcome pie and punch.:: Not all of us are crazy, or normal in a crazy way. I'm crazy in a normal way. Yes, there is a difference.

W

Whimsical

Designer straitjacket or just plain? :D

And don't mind the friendly natives crack. There are NO spear-waving mud-idol-loving cannibalistic natives here <hurriedly motions for the rest to start hiding the grass skirts and cooking pots>.

Seriously though ... a shrink would have a field day in this place. At the very least, she'll never ever run out of patients ... ;)

N

nanokill

welcome to the cpa.

you should fit right in. the padded walls are nice and so are these really warm jackets they gave us. but they seem to get made everytime i take them off.:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Darsh: You seem to listen to a lot of dance music. I'm Too Sexy? Insane in the Membrane?

Good choices so far! :D