If you wanna have a philosophical debate, come right on in!

H

Hawaiian mage

What is Matter? Nevermind. What is mind? No matter. Heh heh heh...

G

Griffion2000

1. Ummmm, a flaming cheese ball ;)
2. I am the guy writing this
3. You are the guy reading this

And a forth one:
Why do dogs breath stink?

Griffion2000 passes out by his dogs panting........

K

K9Archmage

Azreal, now you be a good little cpa member and apologize to the poor posessed monkey that says bad and corny jokes. *DOPE*. J/K

I believe that we all live inside of a fat lady's butt. No really. Think about it. *shudders* Ooops. I thought about it. EWE.

Hoipa

Z

Zhaneel

1. I have no idea. I don't think any mortal does. If any mortal ever found that out for sure, they would somehow not be able to tell anyone else. Humans are on a never-ending quest for knowledge. It is part of the reason we are here, in my opinion. If humans knew every answer, they would have no purpose for living.

2. I am an infintessimaly (sp?) small and yet purposeful being on this planet.

3. You are another infintessimaly (sp?) small and yet purposeful being on this planet, but different from me.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Hey at least we have beer in the 9th layer of hell
WHAT!!!!! no pretzels this really is hell

M

MrXarvox

1.The world is a figment of the collective imagination of all living things... all possess conciousness, in the void that is true reality, lacking time, space, matter, light... these are all created in the collective conciousness.
We live in an illusion that we created ourselves.
There is no world.

2. I am Tzyver Burning-Sky; not the one with the massive hordes that I made for the battle arena, but the real one, just you wait for the Ragnarok, because my name means "the breaking" and smeg if that's not my job...

3. I don't know. Who ARE you anyway?

4. Nothing is what everything is. The existence of God is thus proven, and simultaneously disproven, because obviously nothing actually exists, but to the collective conciousness of the vast majority of living things there is some form of deity, and to a number of them, it is one god. To me, there are many spirits who influence the imaginations of the conciousness. It's all in the perspective of the individual however.

G

Gizmo

1. Where does the world come from?
The world (as I know it) is created by what has been explained by scientists as physiological interpretations of sensory data which have evolved to enable lifeforms to better compete for resources with other lifeforms in their environnment.
The world (as in the little round ball of carbon I am stood on) was created by natural gravitic processes over a period of millions of years.
The world (as in The Universe) came about by some naturally occuring process we do not yet understand. Although there are countless theories that potentially explain the origin of the universe none are in any way currently provable and so remain hypothetical.

2+3. Who am I?/Who are you?
We are in the eye of the beholder.
I am who I think I am, but I am also who you think I am. And vice versa.

Z

Zhaneel

help, i'm getting a headache... this 'thinking' thing is too much for me... :(;)