I think I'll stick around...if you'll have me.

N

Nightstalkers

...I didn't like Evan_Mann because he was rude without being constructive – much like Almindhra, Arhar, Apollo, Nightstalkers, and FoR. Gizmo.....
Resentful? We just like the evilness radiating from your posts :) Its like having a good friend who does things that you like without even realizing their doing anything at all. Of course you came off at first as some antisemantic jacka s s but even we like the jack as s ' of society some of the time.

You are a very interesting person Fruity, keep it up :D ;)

S

Svenmonkey

I'd like to know why you keep referring to DÛke as some form of "fruit." Is that supposed to be suggesting he's homosexual?

Kids these days and their insults that make no sense.

N

Nightstalkers

No reference... just felt like typing fruitcake instead of duke.

Just like the time

typed friend instead of

Sven

N

Nightstalkers

Aha! anyone here ever met a kid wearing a wierd Yin-Yang stovepipe hat? Howabout a small kid wearing a Dr. Souse hat? Reverse colors of the Cat in the Hat? An elderly woman wearing an odd assortment of costume jewelry in various designs? The chess man in the park?

All agents of the same being, me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've never understood why people need to create different aliases, but everyone's not me, of course...

However, I'm disturbed at the direction the middle of the thread had taken... if I had been here then, this would have been moved to the Battle Arena or closed down. If there is a resurgence of it, now that I AM here one of those things will happen.

R

Rando

Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but that confrontation was inevitable. Thankfully, it's over with.

jp