I think I'll stick around...if you'll have me.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like they'll eat anything...LOL!

AFAIK, Ed's the only one who could dig up an old password, so I would think PM'ing him would be the way to go. Good luck...:D

N

Nightstalkers

Can't remember your password? Just can't contemplate the name of your eighteenth dog? Why bother!

Why bother when you can get a cracker to crack into your profile and retrieve lost information.

D

DÛke

You guys are falling for it? He never "lost" his password. He changes his identity upon will. Sometimes he appears as that, at others as this...

...do you believe that it is a constant "forgetting" and "remembering"? How many times do you forget and remember the same thing? Two, three, maybe four times? Now let us count how many times he appeared as Evan_Mann and then as Rando...

...over a dozen times...

Alright. I'll give it to you: you really did forget your password all those times. Childish and stupid, don't you think?...

R

Rando

Since I had, at one time, 7 aliases on this board, and since it had been so long since I posted as Rando, I did inded forget my password.

Until I dug up a little list that I was smart enough to make that lists my handles and passwords for every message board I frequent..which I must add is many.

I understand your reluctance to believe that, but I really don't care if you do or do not.

Hey, how you doing DUke? I thought you yourself quit this board.

jp

D

DÛke

Rando:

Hey, how you doing DUke? I thought you yourself quit this board.
Did I quit? You have to be of profound naïveté to believe me when I say "I'm leaving." Who says he's "leaving" when he is truly leaving? People like that leave without making an announcement out of it. See Zadok. See Purple Jester.

At the end, I don’t leave, per se, I merely get bogged down, upset, or simply forget to visit. Not really lying when you admit that you had no intention of leaving par excellence. Lying is more like giving different reasons than what you intend or have intended...

…like, “I lost my password,” and oops!, I suddenly remembered. And oops!, I lost the same password again, and, remembered again! Repeat few more times...and then do it again...

Well, my intent is not to start anything new here. Just simply to give my very humble opinion...

R

Rando

It's all well and good to say that, but I've known you (or known of you) long enough to know that you enjoy getting into message board fights and activly seek them out.

Just remember that your credability around here is about as good as mine ... which is to say you have none.

jp

N

Nightstalkers

Duke reminds you of that really nasty patch of crab grass that just won't leave your lawn, no matter what you spray it with.

Originally posted by a FRUITCAKE
You guys are falling for it? He never "lost" his password. He changes his identity upon will. Sometimes he appears as that, at others as this...
Its sometimes entertaining to go along with other people when they decide to "forget" their old identity for a while. (Was that good acting? or just really bad typing :rolleyes: )

More advertisement:

Crackers are not just good at taking out passwords on your computer, no no my friend, try getting into that old safe that you've kept in the garage because you lost the combo and have twenty g's stored away in there.

N

Nightstalkers

Again Fruitcake, we smell a ratty P.O.S. loser who needs an attitude adjustment.

A

Apollo

Nightstalkers: As a cracker, would it be possible for you to get in and arrange it so that DUke could not use italics anymore? I think he just likes to sprinkle them in at random.

S

Svenmonkey

Nightstalkers can't to anything in the way of hacking. He just likes to think he can.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It's conversations like these that make people forget their passwords...:(

R

Rando

The semi-funny thing is that I really did forget my password.

Yes, I did forget after I had left the site and then came back under a different name, but forgot it none-the-less.

Personally, I think DUke no longer likes me because I took a few swipes at him in the guise of Evan_Mann an now he realizes who it was/is.

But that's OK. I like drama.

jp

D

DÛke

No, Rando, not exactly that, but because you didn't have the decency to take swipes at me as a person who I have known. After all, we had been "friends" for a little over a year before that...but you still act like an idiot, hence, you can't take shots at me without hiding. I didn't know you had something against me, so I would have never imagined you concealing your identity, or appearing as something else and taking shots at me. I thought Evan_Mann was a loser who had nothing better to do with his time but make very pointless comments about people he has not been with for a long time...

...so sorry that I appear as an idiot to you, but let's not forget who the first idiot was.

Imagine now if Sageridder now, amidst the way I speak politics and other issues, decides that I am not a good friend anymore...and decides to take random shots at me using another identity. Trust me, he will lose his status as a friend...

R

Rando

Know this, good DUke...

I did not start using the handle if Evan_Mann solely for the purpose of razzing on you with anonymity.

I do not really have a problem with you. It's just that sometimes you need someone to tell you like it is.

Both of the "swipes" I took at you occured on the same day in the same thread (I forget the topic) and I happened to be logged in as Evan_Mann at the time. I recal one of them was saying that you "try to come across as Gahndi but end up sounding like the Reverend Jim Jones." I still think that.

Yes, I am a loser with nothing better to do then post useless comments.

jp

D

DÛke

And there was an entire thread started solely for the purpose of making pointless comments about a song I had posted during that period of time. TomB blamed me for starting that mess. Spiderman, at the end, blamed you for being so pointless, for starting your cheap shots in the first place...

Me...Gandhi...can there be an more difference? I don't think you've seen my "Nazism" lately, have you? You haven't exactly been to the politics forum. Back in that forum, I am being accused of "elitism." I fail to see any Gandhism...maybe Hitlerism...

What I think is you have always had something against me, but due to whatever inconvenience, you thought it better to conceal your distaste; but I should know by now that nothing can be repressed, that there is no such thing as "repression," per se, only a delay and a reformation of what is inevitable, so your dislike came out with different appearances, when you had the chance to take shots. It's not about "few" moments to put me back to "place." It about few others things, trust me.

Know this, good Rando...

I'm not a Christian. I am not religious. I'm not good. I don't forgive. Sympathy and "feeling sorry" and being "nice" - in short - all those generous divine feelings, are nonexistent here, or are not as vulgar as in others; I don’t delay the inevitable. At the end...I didn't like Evan_Mann because he was rude without being constructive – much like Almindhra, Arhar, Apollo, Nightstalkers, and FoR. Gizmo, for example, gave me few elaborate tips as to why he hates me, he made me rethink my stances at least, unlike what others do, which simply be resentful. Yes, Evan_Mann was an idiot, in short, I am neutral to you, not your friend, not your enemy. You simply belong where others do...a state where they sniff their basest feelings and direct them as attacks, without the slightest glimmer of a good taste.