I just ripped my friend off

D

Dementia

Sounds just about as right as your nickname Duke.

Delirious Vouge was much more believable.

What do ya expect from the thread? An evil little woman(are there any other kind?) ripped off her dumb male(are there any other kind;)) friends. Everyone told her how EVVVVIIIIIL she was and then either let this thread go to the happy hunting ground or steer it completely off topic.

Think of all the stuff we've learned just because of the thread going off topic......

1. Sleepy's bed floats for some reason.

erm......

Guess we only learned 1 thing......and it wasn't even very useful:(

E

EricBess

Well, I for one learned a second thing. My browser plays tricks on me. I was actually being literal about the big head thing. Sleepy's most recent signature line was in larger characters than the other posts so his head was literally larger.

It's back to normal now, so I have to assume it was just me. Sigh. And here I thought I was being so clever :p

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...a lot of names would fit me just well:

*Delirious Vogue
*Black Best
*Hunter

I guess only now I need to be the Sex Beast. Or should that be Delirious Sex Beast? I dunno...time will tell.

I hope Sleepy has a nice, eternal rest. ;)

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Dementia
Think of all the stuff we've learned just because of the thread going off topic......

1. Sleepy's bed floats for some reason.
it floats cause its one of those air bed things. You didnt think I'd put my real bed in my sig line, didja?
I could think of a few more names for you DÛke...;)

D

DÛke

BOOM.

Sleepy:
I could think of a few more names for you DÛke...;)
Oh? I sorta figured that out. Would you mind sharing those names with public? I'm sure they're just DYING to hear them. :p

D

DÛke

BOOM.

...but Sleepy, don't you just wanna pour out all that hidden hatred, sadness, and madness toward moi? Don't you just wanna flame me...like the flames I cause to this CPA? Don't you just wanna show me exactly how it's done, how I act? Don't you wanna give me a piece of YOUR mind?

Come on! ;)

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by DÛke
Don't you just wanna show me exactly how it's done, how I act?
whatever gave you the idea I wanted to do anything like you :confused:

D

DÛke

...I meant, don't you wanna show me how I act towards people? Give me a taste of my own immaturity?