I just ripped my friend off

E

ErinPuff

He and another friend both really wanted my Avatar of Might (...why?) and so I had them bid on it.. I finally took it from Steve, who bid a 4th Edition Birds of Paradise, a Sunscape Master, and a Stormscape Master. Hey, it was his idea.. :D I also got an Undermine from my other friend, but I actually got ripped off in that one.. (I traded five random rares for the Undermine, a few foil commons, and an uncommon)

Z

Zadok001

LoL! Well, I suppose I can't object, since I presume they both knew the respective value of their cards, and they actually agreed to (essentially) drag-race for it. :) Heehee. I will say you're evil, though.

M

Multani

Aye! If I were as lucky as you are, my rare binder would be bustling with valuable rares, and it'd probably triple in size too! :)

But alas! No one that lives near me is stupid (or desparate) enough to be ripped off by me!

There's no shame in being evil. After all we live in a capitalist society. ;)

D

DÛke

...?

What am I hearing!? Our cute little innocent ErinPuff is goin' evil-istic now? Shame on you young lady...the next time I "stalk you" on AIM, you'll be tortured. ;)

D

DÛke

...<laughs>...I think you mean "CAN'T hardly wait". :p

My only big trade was when I got 4x Powder Keg for 5 bucks. That is, of course, before Powder Keg was hot.

The thing is, I'm getting ripped off EVERY TIME I do a trade now. I don't play Magic anymore...but I still collect my angles. I have about 200 Selenias now. Everyone I trade with often, KNOWS I collect angels and Selenias...so they want extra money when it comes to such cards. They used to just tease me about it, but now they actually demand the extra stuff...it doesn't suck, since they're all friends...but still, takin' advantage of my only Magic weakness like that...<grrrr>

Most important, I think I broke a record for most devoted to collecting Selenias. :p

D

Dementia

Guess that's what you get when all your friends are people you met at the Major Head Trauma unit of a hospital......

I'd be suspicious though......there MUST be something special about that Avatar of Might......Maybe it's a map to some buried treasure or something......

Sounds far fetched huh? Well, so does a Bird for a AoM:p

So much tongue sticking out on this thread;)

A

Apollo

Hehehe... it was mean, but it was VERY funny. I say she brought it on herself, kinda like when she said there were cards "coming out of her orifices".:)

Now if only I came up with that line first...

Oh, and just for Dementia: :p

D

Dementia

(Dementia cuts off everyones tongue)

I warned you not to point those thing at me.....maybe I'll start a tongue collection:)

Erinpuff is a woman:confused: .........I soooooo didn't know that:(

Everyone say DUH Dementia

D

DÛke

...lol, Dementia...I just called her "young lady" for no reason. Don't you ever use your brain? :)

D

DÛke

...floats your boat, Sleepy...or should that be: whatever floats your bed? :D

D

Dementia

Now when Sleepy drowns in his sleep for trying the crazy stunt we all know who is to blame! Duke......don't give impressionable, sleepy minds suggestions like that.....

I can't believe you said that Puff:( *sniff sniff* Not my fault I'm stupid!

Boy.....my posts make no sense when I'm half asleep from exaustion.......kinda reminds me of when I'm awake:D:(:mad:

I've been awake so long that the Bop for the Azzy ain't sounding to bad. After all, the Avvy is an 8/8 and can kick the birds little butt....

I need sleep:(

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by Dementia
Now when Sleepy drowns in his sleep for trying the crazy stunt we all know who is to blame! Duke......don't give impressionable, sleepy minds suggestions like that.....
I may be sleepy but I'm not all that impressed with DÛke!:p besides dont worry about it the bed floats!;)