i have a suggestion

P

Pseudonym

we kick off all the suckey people and then have a party!

D

dw51688

Um ,was that necessary and what do you mean by sucky people?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well now that's not a bad idea. but we need to get rid of the people with like 0 posts, who have been around for a couple of months. and if they're really concerned with they're accounts they can rejoin. but that is taking a lot of member room

[Useless, freakin' huge sig go bam! -Ed]

D

Darsh

Hmm... Ed about how much space does a members information take up? Just wondering.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

that's not what i meant ed. i meant that the people who are aren't active are just taking up room in the cuboard. they need to go. anyone else agree? especially those people who have been on since like march and have 0 posts. that sucks

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
No Riva, you just basically repeated what you just said. My questions still stands. Why should I get rid of all those "l4|\/|3rz" who haven't posted?

I think that those who are ignorant enough to think these people should leave, should just leave themselves.

M

Multani

Lay off them. Cut them slack.
Remember, all of us (or at least some of us.) all get that idea at one point or another.
I'm not saying I condone Riva's idea.
Just don't lay the smackdown on him.
Chow. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I gotta agree with Ed, Riva just repeated himself and it makes absolutely NO difference whether the people stay or not. If their info was on Riva's hard drive then he might care but...

plus, let's talk about how Riva thinks he's getting around cursing in the Battle forum by saying "fuq" instead of the real word... :rolleyes:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

hey, it's not the same thing. and those people have been around for like 6 months w/o a single post. now either they forgot about they're accounts or they just dont care. you should send them an email, and tell them that their accounts are about to be closed and let them decide how to go about it

F

Fire Slinger

I thought I would just point out that I it took me two months before I found the Message Board. I simply didn't know it existed. Maybe some of the people who joined, don't know about the message board.

G

Gerode

I was in the same situation as Fire Slinger. I've been reading the articles for a few months, but didn't know about the forums or membership until two weeks ago.

Does it matter much if there are inactive members? I would doubt that they are taking up any room on the server that anyone cares about.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
*sigh*
Riva - you've yet to tell me a valid reason WHY I should remove their accounts. "They probably forgot" - well, if you would read the mission statement, many people simply joined because they agreed with our statement.

A

arhar

Here I go again, posting this message 10th time, and TAKING THE BANDWIDTH ;) : The world of CPA doesn't revolve around the message board. Some members like to read articles. Some members just agree. Some members like to "lurk" on the board. And no one should consider him/her self more important than some other person because of the quantity of posts.

T

terzarima

Guys, if all the people do is read message boards, and articles they can do that without Logging in, if they just enjoy that stuff but maybe they do put something down, like one post every year I think they should be able to do that