i have a b lotus

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Goku
hey...

If Riva really did rip off a kid, who's to say that he wouldn't rip off someone here at the boards?

And even if he didn't, and he's lying about the lotus, what kind of person would make up a story about that, and BRAG about it?

geez, riva...
This being why I don't trade with Riva.

Either he got the Lotus, and he's a thief (let's face it, even a UNL Lotus in HORRID condition is worth more than $10)...

...or he didn't get the Lotus, and he's a liar.

Thief or liar...lose-lose situation. I'll pass.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i see. i leave, and u guys beat me up

*sigh*

the kid down the street got it, and yes...i did get it fair. so, since you are all dissing me, i went to the kid, and i gave him it back....damnit!! losers!!

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by Riva Iron-Grip
i see. i leave, and u guys beat me up

*sigh*

the kid down the street got it, and yes...i did get it fair. so, since you are all dissing me, i went to the kid, and i gave him it back....damnit!! losers!!
Leave? I'll dis you right to your face, for buying a $10 Lotus off of some poor, gullible kid.
We're not losers. We have something called a 'conscience'.
Evidently, you do too, even if you try to bury it.
At least you had the decency to do the right thing, even if it took a forum full of people berating you to get you to do it.
Good show.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well, i still think that 10 dollars, for a piece of printed cardboard is pretty damn good. plus, so what...not like the kid was going to use it or sell it. he plays pokemon, not magic.

I

Istanbul

Then you should've told him what it was worth. Suggested he go on eBay. Then offered to buy it off of him for as much money as you had at the time (I doubt it's what the Lotus was worth). If he knew what it was worth, and still opted to sell to you way below cost, THAT'S fair.

L

linsivvi

well he somehow manages to find the kid off the street again, and is all happy to do the right thing. Or he never had it in the first place and once he realized how he wouldn't be able to rip someone off if there was 3rd party. I would say the later is more likely