I Dare You!!

Z

Zero T Katama

Yes, yes, I've seen the thread that's like this, but I wanted to try my own, but this time doing it with names, and you guys thinking up stuff to go with them

Whoever has the best Idea, gets special recognition

Here we go
The name is:

Gunnery Matrix

Have fun!

P

Prince RXI

Try this:

Gunnery Matrix 6
Artifact Creature
~This~ counts as a wall
whenever a creature is blocked by ~this~, deal 2 damage to that creature's owner.
3/6

Prince RXI, wishes he knew what he was talking about

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gunnery Matrix
During your upkeep, choose target creature or player. Gunnery Matrix deals to that creature or player damage equal to the number of creatures you control.

OR

Gunnery Matrix
Artifact
Tap an untapped creature you control: Gunnery Matrix becomes a 1/2 artifact creature until end of turn.
Tap, Tap an untapped creature you control: Gunnery Matrix deals 3 damage to target creature. Use this ability only if Gunnery Matrix is a creature.

F

fuzzy510

Gunnery Matrix
Artifact

Gunnery Matrix doesn't untap during your untap step.
If Gunnery Matrix is tapped at the beginning of your upkeep, you lose the game
5, TAP: Gunnery Matrix deals 1 damage to each player for each creature that player controls.
4: Untap Gunnery Matrix.

Z

Zero T Katama

Alright, Y'all have had long enough
From what I've seen, fuzzy has a really nice idea, so he gets the Recognition. And here's your prize: A Foil copy of... Gunnery Matrix Autographed by yourself!!!! YAY!

Alright, Next Name

Two-edged Sword (i.e. Revenge is a two-edged sword, anger is a two-edged sword, you know the expression I'm talking about, right?)

P

Prince RXI

Let me try...

Double-Edged Sword 3WG
Enchant Creature
when ever enchanted creature is blocked, destroy the blocking creature at end of turn, the enchanted creature's controller is dealt damage equal to the blocking creature's toughless.

WG, sacrifice the enchanted creature: Burn target opponent's deck for 20 second with a flame Thrower, That player may conside the game it counter this effect.

"War... it stinks" Sword's Engravement

Prince RXI, likes the flavor text

F

fuzzy510

Let me try to make it two in a row.....

Double-Edged Sword
Legendary Artifact

Whenever a spell would deal damage to a player, Double-Edged Sword deals an equal amount of damage to that spell's caster.

Whenever a spell would deal damage to a creature, Double-Edged Sword deals an equal amount of damage to target creature under the spell's caster's control.

"It truly is a useless thing."
-Fuzzy510, Irrational General

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Two-Edged Sword
Legendary Artifact
You may choose not to untap Two-Edged Sword during your untap step.
As long as Two-Edged Sword is untapped, whenever a creature deals combat damage, it deals an equal amount of damage to itself.
2, Tap: Creatures get +1/+0 as long as Two-Edged Sword remains tapped.

I

Istanbul

Two-Edged Sword 1R
Enchant Creature
1: Enchanted creature gets +2/+0 until end of turn. Two-Edged Sword deals 3 damage to you.
When Two-Edged Sword comes into play, draw a card.
At what price, power?

M

MrXarvox

Double-edged sword 3RR
Summon metaphor taken literally
2: Double-edged sword deals 2 damage to each of two target creatures. Use this ability only when Double-edged sword is attacking.
2/2
"Who said a double-edged sword was a bad thing? The way I see it, you can just hack one guy with one side, and another with the other side. It doesn't have to cut YOU."

Z

Zero T Katama

Alright, that's the end of that. The Winner for this round is... RXI! And your prize is a Lifesized Replica of the Black Knight's sword!

This Round's Card name is:

North Star

E

ElGato

North Star

W

Enchantment

3: Untap target creature

You were holding the the map upside down, idiot.

M

MrXarvox

North Star 5
Artifact
At the begining of your turn, choose one:
Creatures cannot attack until the beginning of your next turn;
Or
The controller of any attacking creatures must pay 2 for each attacking creature until the beginning of your next turn.

"Dude, have you noticed that that one stays in the same place all the time?" "Dude. I'm gonna watch it and see if it goes anywhere." "Sweet." --Elvish Stoners

D

Darth Dunk

North Star 4
Legendary Artifact
4, T: Put a 4/1 red Fist of the North Star creature token with haste into play. Remove it from the game at end of turn.
Sacrifice a Fist of the North Star: Untap North Star.

Not know the film? Try this instead, then:

North Star 1WR
Enchantment
WR: Untap target attacking creature. Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to it this turn.
It shows you where to go but it doesn't tell you what to do when you get there.

F

fuzzy510

North Star
3WWW
Enchantment

When North Star comes into play, choose a color and a land type.

All creatures of the chosen color gain Landwalk for the chosen land type.

"That thing's a real money-saver. Just think: without it, we'd have to buy flashlights!"
-Fuzzy510, Irrational General

P

Prince RXI

North Star 3
artifact
When ~this~ comes into play, pull out a star compass and find your way home.

3: if you found your house then send your opponent home:):):):)
4: if you didn't find your house, you are a retard and you can have you give ~this~ to your opponent and he tries to find his home, if he doesn't, he must go home:D:D:D:D

Mike "Damn map! And to think, I paid 4 years pay for you!"
Bill "How much was that?"
Mike "About $3.50!"

Prince RXI, wishes he could find his home:(

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

North Star
Artifact
4T: You may cast one spell this turn by paying its casting cost with any type of mana. For example, 2GG becomes 4. However, the card still retains its original color. This ability is played as an interrupt.

This probably is the lest creative card entered...

...because this is what North Star really is. It's already a card. It's from Legends, so I can see why many people would forget it.

Z

Zero T Katama

Alright then... an end to that. I really like the Legends version, but I still have to give a prize. The award goes to MrXarvox, and is the chance to give RXI a whack upside the head!

New name is....

Perseid

M

MrXarvox

<whacks RXI upside the head with a paper towel roll>

hee hee hee.

Perseid 2R
Instant
Deal 3 damage to target player. Creatures cannot attack this turn if you control a black card.

and it's sister cards

Leonid 2R
Instant
Deal 5 damage to target creature. Creatures cannot attack this turn if you control a black card.

Geminid 3R
Instant
Destroy target land. Creatures cannot attack this turn if you control a black card.

---------------------------------
They're just the usual, everyday fire and destruction until you see them at night.
(same flavor text for all three)

F

fuzzy510

Perseid
3RW
Enchantment

Fading 3
During every player's upkeep, that player puts a -X/-X counter on each creature they control, where X is the number of fade counters on Perseid.

If a creature is destroyed in this way, its owner gains life equal to its toughness before Perseid was played.

Magnificence has its costs.