I Dare You!!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Perseid
3RR
Sorcery
Flip Perseid onto the playing area from a height of at least one meter, then leave it where it lands for the remainder of its resolution.
Creatures that Perseid is touching get +2/+2 until end of turn.
Artifacts that Perseid is touching have "2, Tap: Draw a card" until end of turn.
Enchantments that Perseid is touching have "Pay 2 life: Draw a card. Any player may play this ability." until end of turn.
Lands that Perseid is touching have "2, Sacrifice this land: Each player draws a card." until end of turn.
If Perseid touches your library or your graveyard, gain 3 life.

P

Prince RXI

Perseid 1WG
instant
Put a 2/2 white/green star token into play under your control. As long as the token is in play, all other creatures you control gain +1/+1 and flying. If the token leaves play, target opponent may choose 1 non-black creature he controls, that creature gains +1/+0 and flying.

"Even the stars can be killed, if you aim correctly"
-Prince RXI

Prince RXI, I hope I desiphered the name right:D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Perseid
2UR
Instant
Select target card. If that card's controller controls a black card, destroy it. If not, gain control of it until end of turn(if it's a creature, it's does not gain haste).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero T Katama

That round's over, the winner is TICM, prize is Dazzling Lights!

New round
Name is

Supafly

F

fuzzy510

Anywho, here's my entry:

Supafly
2G
Creature - Insect Legend
Flying
Discard half of the cards in your hand, rounded up: Supafly loses flying, cannot be the target of your spells or abilities, and gets +X/+X until end of turn, where X is the number of cards that were in your hand before you discarded.
2/3

Epitomized in rap songs everywhere.

I

Istanbul

Supafly (2WG)
Creature - Pimp Legend
WG: Target creature loses flying, first strike, trample, protection from a color, or haste until end of turn. Supafly gains that ability until end of turn.
WW: Target creature gets -0/-1 until end of turn. Supafly gets +0/+1 until end of turn.
1G: Target creature gets -1/-0 until end of turn. Supafly gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
3/3
B!tch betta have mah money.

M

MrXarvox

Supafly 4GGUU
Summon Supa-Insect
Supa-Flying
When Supafly comes into supa-play, gain supa-control of all supa-creatures.
1/1
No one can resist, for it is far too supa.

P

Prince RXI

Supafly 6RW
Creature- Wrestler Legend
First strike, flying
When Supafly comes into play, return all other creatures to their owners hands.
Players can only play 1 creature spell per turn.
4/5

"Look up there, it's Supafly! Go Supa, Go!!! -Comentator for WWF

Prince RXI, there was a wrestler with that nickname:)

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Supafly
BUGRUGWUG
Sorcery
Start speaking quickly in a rhythmic fashion as long as possible. When you have finished, for every two seconds you spent rapping, put the top card of target player's library into that player's graveyard.
White magic can't jump.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Supafly
2GB
Flying
B: Regenerate
Whenever a creature becomes tapped, put a "Watch that guy rhyme" counter on it. Creatures with "Watch that guy rhyme" counters on them do not untap.
During each player's upkeep, that player must remove one "Watch that guy rhyme" counter from a creature.
0/1

E

ElGato

Supafly
Artifact

tap an untapped artifact: Tap target creature

Sacrifice Supafly: Tap all creatures controlled by target player

Your fly's down

Get it? No? Okay then

Z

Zero T Katama

The winner is Mr Zarvox! And here's your prize, a battered old brass lamp! Wooo!

NOW, for an ultra special name, the moment you've all been waiting forrrrr.....

*drum roll*

CPA, or Casual Players Alliance!

*Cymbal*

Go and Cardify this hallowed forumn!

P

Prince RXI

Casual Players Alliance
Legendary land
When ~This~ comes into play, sacrifice 1 basic land and 1 non-basic land
1, tap: add 3 mana of any color, they do not have to be the same
2, Tap: put a Member token into play. Treat this as a 1+*/1+* colorless CPA fanatic creature where * is equal to the number of CPA fanatic creature in play plus the number of CPA mambers in the room.

"Power to the all mighty Casual Players Allince!!!" -All Members Of The CPA

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Casual Players Alliance
Land
T: My head hurts.

DON'T COME IN HERE!!!! YOU'LL GO CRAZY!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS QUALITY IS RESERVED FOR ME!!!!!!!!
Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac, cpa trash man