I built this Ninja deck and it seems to work...

M

Mikeymike

Alright, now I see where you are going with this. Sounds pretty cool actually.

F

Force of Will Smith

Mangler doesnt require you lots of mana.
Mangler's power doesn't change back at end of turn, just until you use it again.

You activate a rootwalla once, then use his ability. Then hes a erg with no drawback.. and if somehow your opponent plays something super beefy, or casts fists of anvil on a creature.. bam.. use it then.

hehe or against a goblin piledriver or atog :).. hmm.. that's actually kind of a sweet idea.

Holy hell... if you cast fist of the avil, or blood lust on your mangler, he permanently gets the bonus cause you use it on himselF!!!!!!!! OMG!
Plus you could use the new spirit that switches power and toughness to make some insane combos with equipment..

Picture this..

Mangler is a 0/3... cast fists of the anvil on a creature other than him.. say a 2/2.. making it a 6/2.. activate its ability..

one turn later cast blood lust on him making him a 10/1 until end of turn.. use the ability on himself... then when blood lust wears off, he'll be a 10/3, if you decide

say he's a 0/3.. equipped with bonesplitter, pay 1 to equip making him a 2/3.. then use his ability making him a 2/3.. i mean a 4/3.. if you pay another 1U he becomes a 6/3... etc,etc.. and if for some reason that didnt work, you could equip it to another creature, then back to him and do it.

F

Force of Will Smith

i uh... oh yea.. got a little carried away..

alright then

Sway of illusion/thran lens+Riptide mangler against a piledriver. :D

L

Limited

Force of Will Smith said:
Sway of illusion/thran lens+Riptide mangler against a piledriver. :D
mmm I have a BU deck with Attrition, Possessed Aven and Riptide Mangler.. it could use a thran lens..
edit: I mean Distorting Lens! Really I did!