I am the almighty thread killer!

U

Ura

Oh come on, this is off topic forum, I'd expect to be allowed to screw around in it since this is basically the area designated for it. Every other post I've done has been on topic (for the most part) and to the point. If I can't have a little fun and say something stupid then why call this place casual or the off topic forum.
quality of post? bah! While I will agree that there are some posts that are just senseless and have no meaning other than to fill space (points up to one his previous), I don't think you can say they have no quality. Most people here stay on topic which is great even though there is some spam flinging here and there. Quality can only really be judged by looking at what the purpose of the post was. If someone wants to make a pointless post to tell a joke and gets people to laugh, then I would say it was of high quality because it acheived its purpose.

and no Duel, you aren't mean, maybe just periodically grumpy. :)

[Edited by Ura on June 5th, 2000 at 02:31 PM]

L

linsivvi

allright, Ura makes a post about how his posts never get any responses and that post gets over 20 responses by itself. Wierd.

M

Multani

Tag Guard

Whoa, A lot of people are on.
You know what that means.... ;)
Party! Party! Party! :D

U

Ura

hehehe
its a curse, I swear it. :D

*breaks out party poppers and funny pointed gnome hats for everyone*